The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 913
Online now: juice
Post Reply
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
OS 9 had the best desktops
sean Royal Wombat
User avatar
Yori Program
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
radarman wrote:
this woman was showing them "how it's done" when it comes to dealing with trolls.


I'm confused - is menopause the new terrorist threat, or what?


Not to mention that that person is clearly a Sikh.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Lew wrote:
rjprice wrote:
radarman wrote:
this woman was showing them "how it's done" when it comes to dealing with trolls.


I'm confused - is menopause the new terrorist threat, or what?


Not to mention that that person is clearly a Sikh.


I never said she was Muslim - I just said she was schooling Muslims on how to deal with trolls.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
At a marathon:

Image
Nini may chuckle or snort derisively at this one

Image
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image


you're

Man, that's lame.
If you are in SLayer, you have no need of proper grammar!
Pariah Know Your Enemy
User avatar
ukimalefu wrote:
Image

I really hate the new fashion of ultra-minimalistic scroll bars. They are just ugly and drab.
You see a lot of that aesthetic on the Linux side as well. :(
I like them. Back in the day where clicking the up/down arrows or dragging the scroll bar was the most efficient way to scroll, big ones were great. Meaty handles to grab. Now, though, with scroll wheels or trackpad 2 finger scroll, you just dont need all of that. A nice indicator of where you are on the page that you can grab if needed, otherwise... why take up more screen?
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
User avatar
I want my damn scroll arrows back.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
Nini may chuckle or snort derisively at this one

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That pic is making Nini spin in her grave.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Image

One of those rare occasions when living in China might be fun...
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Scariest and at the same time best gif ever.

3Dish too.

Last edited by ukimalefu on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:50 pm.

blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
That pic is making Nini spin in her grave.

Do you know something we don't? Come on, fess up.
blurt wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
That pic is making Nini spin in her grave.

Do you know something we don't? Come on, fess up.


What are you talking about? Stop staring at the funny patch in my garden.
ukimalefu wrote:
Scariest and at the same time best gif ever.


orly

Image
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Scariest and at the same time best gif ever.


orly

Image


Ok, you win.
Here's an F-35 flying over Endeavor at Edwards AFB.
http://science.dodlive.mil/?attachment_id=12268
Image
Kirk wrote:
Here's an F-35 flying over Endeavor at Edwards AFB.
http://science.dodlive.mil/?attachment_id=12268
Image


A wee bit hackneyed, don't you think?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Here's an F-35 flying over Endeavor at Edwards AFB.
http://science.dodlive.mil/?attachment_id=12268
Image


A wee bit hackneyed, don't you think?

Hackneyed? If you mean staged, sure.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
hack·neyed/ˈhaknēd/
Adjective:
(of a phrase or idea) Lacking significance through having been overused.
Synonyms:
trite - banal - commonplace - threadbare - platitudinous
Sorry but we can never have enough pictures of the Endeavor!
rjprice wrote:
Image

I will refrain from asking why you've got a frisky sheep on your bed.
Nothing to do with me, I just found a silly gif and shared it.


Image
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
First I though "damn, that's wrong". Then I though "I wish I could read the small text".
Are they really worried about the coathanger stories?

Image
ukimalefu wrote:
First I though "damn, that's wrong". Then I though "I wish I could read the small text".


This is the best I could come up with. Kind of disappointing.

Image


This makes up for it

Image
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Ask, and you shall receive.

"*Something* State College Humor"
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 913