The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534 ... 918
Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
user Stupid cockwomble
Seems like there would be an allowable percentage for a product not to be considered "non-dairy". Some of those goods use "milk solids" to get a creamy bite.
dv
user posted:
Seems like there would be an allowable percentage for a product not to be considered "non-dairy". Some of those goods use "milk solids" to get a creamy bite.

After years of putting up with runny icing made in the "traditional" way (powdered sugar, vanilla or almond extract, and always-too-much-milk-no-matter-how-little-you-put-in, basically) I finally tried making it by sprinkling a little xanthan gum in it.

HOLY CRAP IT'S PERFECT! I'M PUTTING THIS human waste IN EVERYTHING NOW. (Not true - flour is still fine for thickening sauces. But it still felt like an epiphany.)

Better living through chemistry.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle

Need a gently-used Falcon rocket?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
user posted:

Quote:
They do not contain lactose and therefore are commonly described as not being dairy products, although many contain casein, a milk-derived protein.

Quote:
Beachgoers said one or more people were antagonizing the nurse shark in the water. Tracy, the Ocean Rescue captain, said he didn't know how the woman came in contact with it.

Nate Pachter, 11, of Boca Raton, said he and his cousin were snorkeling when he saw the group "holding the shark by its tail. They were messing with it."

Geesie posted:
Quote:
Beachgoers said one or more people were antagonizing the nurse shark in the water. Tracy, the Ocean Rescue captain, said he didn't know how the woman came in contact with it.

Nate Pachter, 11, of Boca Raton, said he and his cousin were snorkeling when he saw the group "holding the shark by its tail. They were messing with it."

Sadly, the shark didn't make it.

Dumbasses.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
He likes his jewellery.
And tucking his t-shirt in.
user Stupid cockwomble
and getting his ass to Mars.
dv
Looks good for 86 though.
TOS
maurvir posted:
Geesie posted:
Quote:

Sadly, the shark didn't make it.

Dumbasses.

i was reading about a similar case in an american national park, where some tourists came across a bison calf and put it in the trunk of their car

later it was returned to its mother but the mother rejected it, so it died

people need to stop treating nature like it's a freaking theme park
macnuke Afar
I like it best when darwin takes over and the humans find themselves at the bottom of the food chain
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
TOS posted:

i was reading about a similar case in an american national park, where some tourists came across a bison calf and put it in the trunk of their car

later it was returned to its mother but the mother rejected it, so it died

people need to stop treating nature like it's a freaking theme park

Nature has been handling that kind of human waste for millions of years, people need to stop thinking that they're doing some critter a favor by stick fiddling around with it.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Kirk posted:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14386&start=10800#p573619

Still, only funny because it's a conservative. For everyone else it would just be an aw jeez moment.
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
user Stupid cockwomble
maurvir posted:

Where's my LIMO?
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
juice Inadvertently correct
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
He went right into the Danger Zone
TOS
isn't this supposed to be bullcrap?

'course what to i know, i'm questioning that post so i must be a coward
dv
TOS posted:

That's Goose from Top Gun. Also, in the movie, he was killed in a training accident, not in the standoff scene.

It's not like there weren't live-fire incidents between US and Soviet aircraft, though.

http://www.silent-warriors.com/shootdown_list.html

The fact that we were running B-47s around on recon flights in the USSR's airspace is particularly mind-boggling.
dv posted:
TOS posted:

That's Goose from Top Gun. Also, in the movie, he was killed in a training accident, not in the standoff scene.

It's not like there weren't live-fire incidents between US and Soviet aircraft, though.

The fact that we were running B-47s around on recon flights in the USSR's airspace is particularly mind-boggling.

I bet you're a load of fun at parties.
dv
Geesie posted:
dv posted:
TOS posted:

I bet you're a load of fun at parties.

Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534 ... 918