The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], juice, Lombo, maurvir, mmaverick
blurt mundus vult decipi
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I never thought of you to be one to be empathetic to broken hearted losers, Geesie.
blurt wrote:

Does that poll include the Washington Post and its reporting of polls?
DukeofNuke wrote:
I never thought of you to be one to be empathetic to broken hearted losers, Geesie.

You may have misinterpreted that post.
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:

You may have misinterpreted that post.

I think he thinks the first set of panels is "reality" when, in fact, it is almost always the second.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.
blurt mundus vult decipi
McLaren unveils the P1 supercar:

DukeofNuke wrote:
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.

The point is, the "nice guy" is a loser. The point geesie was trying to make, I think :D
blurt mundus vult decipi
"Man Aisle" (actually more like "clichéd stereotype of manliness endcap" but whatever.)

Interesting to see what they have and don't have. They have hot sauce and salsa, but nothing with any appreciable fiber. Enjoy your burning runny shits, guys. They have beer, cookies, and cereal, but no reading material, vitamins, or fresh food. Fat, stupid and drunk. That's what I call a real man.

While we're on the subject of manly stereotypes, check out the list of manliest cities.
Quote:
Cities were judged on a whole host of "manly" criteria, from the number of professional sports teams, frequency of monster truck rallies, registered full-size pickup trucks, number of steak houses and sports bars and the percentage of households subscribing to macho magazines like Maxim, Playboy and Popular Mechanics...

Meanwhile, cities lost points for "manly Kryptonite" such as the number of foreign-made cars, number of cafes and coffee shops, "modern" male apparel stores and percentage of households subscribing to girlie magazines like Martha Stewart Living, Vogue and Vanity Fair...

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I wonder how closely that coincides with the worst places to live on Earth.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
blurt mundus vult decipi
'
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/b7aTS.gif

...aaaand she's gone.

It just gets funnier and funnier.
Meanwhile, in Japan ...

DukeofNuke wrote:

The first image is what the "nice guy" thinks is going on - i.e. nice guys finish last because women like jerks for some reason. The second is what really goes on, which is that "nice guys" are creepy losers with no characteristics that a woman would want but they think that by being "nice" they earn kitty.
juice Inadvertently correct
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:

The first image is what the "nice guy" thinks is going on - i.e. nice guys finish last because women like jerks for some reason. The second is what really goes on, which is that "nice guys" are creepy losers with no characteristics that a woman would want but they think that by being "nice" they earn kitty.

I can't believe geesie had to explain this.
juice Inadvertently correct
Metacell wrote:
I wonder how closely that coincides with the worst places to live on Earth.

Oklahoma City is #1, so you can take that for what it's worth. Par, do you have any thoughts?
blurt mundus vult decipi
Ouch.

Sorry, Apple. You totally dropped the ball here.
If you mean by using TomTom, I agree.
rjprice wrote:

wtf
blurt mundus vult decipi
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
agedgruel wrote:
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:

I can't believe geesie had to explain this.

So, it's a joke about sexual rejection.
No wonder I didn't get it.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 912