The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], juice, Lombo, maurvir, mmaverick
Post Reply
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
I never thought of you to be one to be empathetic to broken hearted losers, Geesie.
blurt wrote:
Image


Does that poll include the Washington Post and its reporting of polls?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
DukeofNuke wrote:
I never thought of you to be one to be empathetic to broken hearted losers, Geesie.


You may have misinterpreted that post.
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
I never thought of you to be one to be empathetic to broken hearted losers, Geesie.


You may have misinterpreted that post.


I think he thinks the first set of panels is "reality" when, in fact, it is almost always the second.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
McLaren unveils the P1 supercar:

Image
Image
Image
DukeofNuke wrote:
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.


The point is, the "nice guy" is a loser. The point geesie was trying to make, I think :D
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
"Man Aisle" (actually more like "clichéd stereotype of manliness endcap" but whatever.)

Image

Interesting to see what they have and don't have. They have hot sauce and salsa, but nothing with any appreciable fiber. Enjoy your burning runny shits, guys. They have beer, cookies, and cereal, but no reading material, vitamins, or fresh food. Fat, stupid and drunk. That's what I call a real man.

While we're on the subject of manly stereotypes, check out the list of manliest cities.
Quote:
Cities were judged on a whole host of "manly" criteria, from the number of professional sports teams, frequency of monster truck rallies, registered full-size pickup trucks, number of steak houses and sports bars and the percentage of households subscribing to macho magazines like Maxim, Playboy and Popular Mechanics...

Meanwhile, cities lost points for "manly Kryptonite" such as the number of foreign-made cars, number of cafes and coffee shops, "modern" male apparel stores and percentage of households subscribing to girlie magazines like Martha Stewart Living, Vogue and Vanity Fair...

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
User avatar
I wonder how closely that coincides with the worst places to live on Earth.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
'
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/b7aTS.gif

...aaaand she's gone.

It just gets funnier and funnier.
Meanwhile, in Japan ...

Image
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
DukeofNuke wrote:
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.


The first image is what the "nice guy" thinks is going on - i.e. nice guys finish last because women like jerks for some reason. The second is what really goes on, which is that "nice guys" are creepy losers with no characteristics that a woman would want but they think that by being "nice" they earn kitty.
juice Inadvertently correct
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.


The first image is what the "nice guy" thinks is going on - i.e. nice guys finish last because women like jerks for some reason. The second is what really goes on, which is that "nice guys" are creepy losers with no characteristics that a woman would want but they think that by being "nice" they earn kitty.

I can't believe geesie had to explain this.
juice Inadvertently correct
User avatar
Metacell wrote:
I wonder how closely that coincides with the worst places to live on Earth.

Oklahoma City is #1, so you can take that for what it's worth. Par, do you have any thoughts?
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Ouch.

Sorry, Apple. You totally dropped the ball here.
If you mean by using TomTom, I agree.
rjprice wrote:
Image


wtf
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
agedgruel wrote:
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
In both, the guy ends up a loser; the kind of fool I do not think Geese would suffer lightly.


The first image is what the "nice guy" thinks is going on - i.e. nice guys finish last because women like jerks for some reason. The second is what really goes on, which is that "nice guys" are creepy losers with no characteristics that a woman would want but they think that by being "nice" they earn kitty.

I can't believe geesie had to explain this.


So, it's a joke about sexual rejection.
No wonder I didn't get it.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 912