The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], juice
Post Reply
I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT HAS BEGUN
The revolution
Which one, I know of many.
The revolution where we discover rabbit meat is tasty
Sounds destined to failure.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Pithecanthropus wrote:
Image

The 99-year old urinal at the theatre I am currently working for. It is dubbed "The King." Just think of the millions of gallons of human waste that have gone down that drain over the years... it boggles the mind -- and the nose.



Woah.

Is that thing roughly the size of a bathtub?

There is a bar around here with very old and extremely enormous urinal. About five feet tall and at least two and a half feet wide--if not more. I have never seen one quite that large and I've been in some pretty old public buildings--I was wondering if it was custom ordered or something.
Yori Program
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
The revolution where we discover rabbit meat is tasty


We already knew that. It’s just not very nutritious.
100 years ago I'll hazard a guess there was no 'standard' size urinal. ;)
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Lew wrote:
Kirk wrote:
The revolution where we discover rabbit meat is tasty


We already knew that. It’s just not very nutritious.



I think you have to eat it twice or something.
:sick:
And yet, I still taste better the second time around than marzipan or candy corn does the first.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Yori Program
User avatar
Séamas wrote:
Lew wrote:
Kirk wrote:
The revolution where we discover rabbit meat is tasty


We already knew that. It’s just not very nutritious.



I think you have to eat it twice or something.
:sick:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2RYiaM6WU
Grenadine, Bailey's and peach Schnapps:

Image
What is the story behind that one??
I don't wanna know. I saw nothing. I heard nothing! I know NOTHING!!!!
Much speculation. Boils down to a) nighttime on the subway with homeless people camped out (with the liquid being booze or something) and b) aftermath of a terrorist attack (windows look blown out, right side damaged).

It is a map of the Moscow subway behind her. They had some suicide bomb attacks not too long ago ... maybe it's connected.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
jkahless Custom Title
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Much speculation. Boils down to a) nighttime on the subway with homeless people camped out (with the liquid being booze or something) and b) aftermath of a terrorist attack (windows look blown out, right side damaged).

It is a map of the Moscow subway behind her. They had some suicide bomb attacks not too long ago ... maybe it's connected.



Looking at the right side of the car, it's bowed in like a bomb went off outside it. I'm hoping film set.
jkahless wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Much speculation. Boils down to a) nighttime on the subway with homeless people camped out (with the liquid being booze or something) and b) aftermath of a terrorist attack (windows look blown out, right side damaged).

It is a map of the Moscow subway behind her. They had some suicide bomb attacks not too long ago ... maybe it's connected.



Looking at the right side of the car, it's bowed in like a bomb went off outside it. I'm hoping film set.


Ah, that's a good theory, I think I'll go with that.

It makes it a lot easier to handle the legs jutting straight up in the air.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Warin wrote:
Kirk wrote:
I must admit, I've never driven a motorboat or sailboat. So there's nothing equivalent to a car driver's license? ugh

Up here there is, but I dont know about California. Like jkahless says, it is pretty elementary but is better than nothing. But like a drivers license, it doesnt stop you from operating you vehicle like a toolbag. a guy here was just acquitted of manslaughter charges after he killed one of his passengers by ramming an island at nearly the top speed for his boat. He went the wrong way around a navigation buoy late at night and crashed. Why he didnt slow down and pay more attention... well, that is the basis of the charges he was eventually cleared of.


I've rented a powerboat here in CA before. You must be a licensed driver, but that's it. I think there's a safety course and/or a license if you are BUYING one, but there is not if you are renting one.

Boating under the influence is treated just like a DUI here and will count as a DUI if you get caught (same license suspension, escalating penalties, etc).

That said, we were careful when we rented a boat, stayed safe, and had a great time.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Much speculation. Boils down to a) nighttime on the subway with homeless people camped out (with the liquid being booze or something) and b) aftermath of a terrorist attack (windows look blown out, right side damaged).

It is a map of the Moscow subway behind her. They had some suicide bomb attacks not too long ago ... maybe it's connected.



At first I thought it was St. Patrick's Day on the 4 train, but there wasn't enough puke.
I thought very little of it, upside down legs and hips with one leg attached but a distinct lack of blood tends to do that.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
radarman wrote:
Image
I can see a few folk here just ejaculating over that pic.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image


Cute tank, but that thing would get torn to shreds by a javelin in a heart beat.
Good movie prop. I like the pointy treads.
I've wanted to do an underground house for a while. That one's not well thought out however. Design it right so there's no need for fencing across the top
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
Warin wrote:
What is the story behind that one??

That was Nini, after they harassed her on the subway.
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
radarman wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image


Cute tank, but that thing would get torn to shreds by a javelin in a heart beat.

Lots of shot traps and unarmored positions. Works in Steam Punk, not so much for real.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
I like the Chevy 350 oil pan
DukeofNuke wrote:
I like the Chevy 350 oil pan


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good catch!
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 912