The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368 ... 918
Online now: DEyncourt, juice, ukimalefu
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
TOS posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:
i have a brother-in-law with a heli-skiing business

he has stories

whereabouts is this brother in law, and will he give me a discount?

british columbia, and seeing as he said no to me, i kinda doubt it (in fairness he does have a lot of overhead)

The 6th day

Pariah Know Your Enemy
radarman posted:

It is a bad idea to put hairy arachnids or caterpillars in your mouth. That is unless you enjoy feeling like you have fiberglass stuck in your mouth tissues.

Just sayin'.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
TOS posted:
i'm sorry, mmav isn't available just now

Till the snow snakes get you.

Or the frost fleas

Donkey Butter jerk face
TOS posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:

he has stories

british columbia, and seeing as he said no to me, i kinda doubt it (in fairness he does have a lot of overhead)

well it was worth asking. I'm headed out west this winter for some snowboarding so it may have been worth a slight detour to do some help-boarding
Donkey Butter jerk face
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:

he has stories

well it was worth asking. I'm headed out west this winter for some snowboarding so it may have been worth a slight detour to do some heli-boarding

TOS
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
TOS posted:

he has stories

well it was worth asking. I'm headed out west this winter for some snowboarding so it may have been worth a slight detour to do some help-boarding

you should look up mmav! he's got mad powder in his neck of the woods, i hear
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
user Stupid cockwomble
:: wants to eat Cookie Monster ::
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
"No! Don't take the helmet off!"
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
juice Inadvertently correct
ooooooh... me likey.
Just remember cutting edge speed equals overheated parts and short lifetime.
So wait for version 2 to buy, where they'll hopefully fix the heat problems. ;)
Or plan on installing your own larger custom heavily RF shielded fan (metal mesh box with brushless motors only) on the underside of the router.

Last edited by Kirk on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:16 pm.

dv
Copper. stick fiddling. Wire.
Hah, I want one.
That guy needs to graduate from 'hunt and peck' school.
TOS
... just don't type too hard
I learned on a manual typewriter. You get a feel for the right amount of power after a while. ;)
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
agedgruel posted:
ooooooh... me likey.

Looks too much like a spider. :eek:
dv
TOS
dv woke up this morning and decided to toy with us mobile users
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
dv
Dude has a point.
Sharpest view of M31--the Andromeda Galaxy--taken by Hubble:

The actual image is 69,536 x 22,230 pixels and was constructed from 411 separate images.

-----

Update on the "Pillars of Creation":

The left is the 1995 image that you've probably have seen while the right is one taken during 2014. More versions of the picture on the right in various sizes here.
Astronomy Picture of the Day has some more info on the Andromeda picture here.

The Bad Astronomer, Phil Plait, describes some details in the Pillars of Creation pics here.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Geesie posted:

Dude needs to read the Bible.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I don't believe Satan is once explained in the NT (does not exist in Judaism, at least not as "The Devil"), but canonical Catholic doctrine is that he is God's servant in weeding out the unworthy. In general use in Christianity he seems to be a scapegoat for alleviating God of all responsibility of the existence of evil and suffering.
Metacell posted:
... but canonical Catholic doctrine is that he is God's servant....

What!? no! well... it seems that way but... everything is so contradictory... but the church says that's a "mystery" you can't understand. Lucifer, rebelled, so he was punished and sent to hell. People who sin are sent to hell as punishment... Satan makes people sin to get them to hell... so... is Satan building an army, or is God's enemy in charge of God's prison?

People make fun of the ancient aliens guy, but God and Satan being leaders of opposing alien factions fighting over control of the Earth is a much better story.
user Stupid cockwomble
ukimalefu posted:
Metacell posted:

What!? no! well... it seems that way but... everything is so contradictory... but the church says that's a "mystery" you can't understand. Lucifer, rebelled, so he was punished and sent to hell. People who sin are sent to hell as punishment... Satan makes people sin to get them to hell... so... is Satan building an army, or is God's enemy in charge of God's prison?

People make fun of the ancient aliens guy, but God and Satan being leaders of opposing alien factions fighting over control of the Earth is a much better story.

You may be quoting only the pop version.
TOS
ukimalefu posted:
Metacell posted:

ah but everything is a part of god's plan don't you know
Pariah Know Your Enemy
user posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Metacell posted:

You may be quoting only the pop version.

Once you Christians get your story straight we can talk.
TOS posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Metacell posted:

ah but everything is a part of god's plan don't you know

NOBODY knows God's plan, and NOT EVERYTHING on The Bible is the word of God. That much I know.

That is, if there is a God, and if that God is the Christian/Jewish/Muslim God.

Also, if anyone reading this can provide one... can I have a red pill please?
radarman posted:
[snip of new Pillars of Creation pic]

Psst.

Oh, and my immediately following post too.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368 ... 918