The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 913
Online now: j_tso
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
TOS posted:
poke the bull, you're gonna get the horns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDqjX7gRyA
This would be fun.

obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Kirk posted:
radarman posted:

That looks like fun
Until you break your leg and continue to bounce around for like two minutes.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
know your target market
user Stupid cockwomble
Didn't see any MT Dew Red there.
matt posted:
Kirk posted:
radarman posted:

That looks like fun
Until you break your leg and continue to bounce around for like two minutes.

Eh, I don't think it'd be that hard to stay away from the pads around the periphery.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Even for the station pics I've seen before, that's a really good one.
TOS
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Is that an AR-15 action without upper receiver, stock or barrel? Why test fire just that?

Nevermind, I read the article. Oh just lovely, a completely plastic printable gun action. I bet its inaccurate as hell but doubt that matters much to terrorists.
dv
Kirk posted:
Is that an AR-15 action without upper receiver, stock or barrel? Why test fire just that?

Nevermind, I read the article. Oh just lovely, a completely plastic printable gun action. I bet its inaccurate as hell but doubt that matters much to terrorists.

Terrorists don't seem to have a lot of trouble obtaining traditionally manufactured firearms.

And considering what 3-D printers cost...
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

Terrorists don't seem to have a lot of trouble obtaining traditionally manufactured firearms.

Right, so the only people I have to worry about are the closet nuts in the USA. I feel so much better now.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Those guys can pick up guns from the 15 gun stores within walking distance to them.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Or, they can go to a hardware store and build a more durable gun.
dv
Yeah, the 3D printed guns are for people with disposable income (so, sane enough to have a pretty decent job) who want a 3D printed gun because 3D printing.
I'll bet you $10 we have a similar plastic gun type news worthy item within 5 years.
<edit> I should have said misuse of similar plastic gun - robbery, assault, murder, some sort of mayhem.

Last edited by Kirk on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:15 am.

mmaverick posted:
Those guys can pick up guns from the 15 gun stores within walking distance to them.

Well yeah, until Agenda 21 kicks in.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
dv
Kirk posted:
I'll bet you $10 we have a similar plastic gun type news worthy item within 5 years.
<edit> I should have said misuse of similar plastic gun - robbery, assault, murder, some sort of mayhem.

If you want to set the bar for misuse as "dude got convicted" you have a bet.
Kirk posted:
nice buck

It was a toss up whether i put it here or the deer thread. I chose here. :)
I couldn't decide where to put this link, here, tech or video.
This is a video of a bowling ball and feathers falling at the exact same rate in a huge NASA vacuum chamber.
Science and it made me very very happy to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 43-CfukEgs
TOS
Farmerkev posted:
I couldn't decide where to put this link, here, tech or video.
This is a video of a bowling ball and feathers falling at the exact same rate in a huge NASA vacuum chamber.
Science and it made me very very happy to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 43-CfukEgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk
Pariah Know Your Enemy
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

A good, clean, untraceable gun that you can toss in a fire after you are done murdering.
dv
Pariah posted:
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

A good, clean, untraceable gun that you can toss in a fire after you are done murdering.

Oh, I see. I forget not everybody lives in a city with a huge-ass river.
dv posted:
Pariah posted:
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

I have 2 huge ass rivers here. :) Of course, the water levels are really low now. :(
dv
justine posted:
dv posted:
Pariah posted:
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

I have 2 huge ass rivers here. :) Of course, the water levels are really low now. :(

Oh, crap. You better get out of town; if they find the bodies, we're boned. :eek:
TOS
dv
TOS posted:

That looks like something my CNC machine would cut before I figured out which part broke this time.
TOS
wwi battlefield, almost 100 years after the shooting stopped
TOS
dv posted:
Kirk posted:

If you want to set the bar for misuse as "dude got convicted" you have a bet.
Given the speed of our judicial system, that might not happen in five years. Somebody would have to be arrested for an infraction within one year to expect a conviction in five. If we're betting based on conviction, make that 9 years from today and you have a bet.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 913