The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot], j_tso, Lombo
blurt mundus vult decipi
Séamas Honorary Consul General
j_tso wrote:
mmmmmm, giddyup

Cloven hoofs.

I think she's a goat.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
blurt mundus vult decipi
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I fully expect those "superheroes" to start turning up dead.
I'm referring to the ones who actually go out and battle crime. Should be obvious. Actual criminals shoot people who interfere with them.
Should be but again, I'm not a critical thinker like you intelligentsia with your musky odours wafting around your libraries.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Did you read the article ? They mostly do things like helping the homeless 'n stuff.
Thanatos is based in Vancouver, at Hastings and Main. If you're still unemployed, you may need his help yourself !
Quote:
There are no tourists or sightseers there, no casual passersby. No, this is where the city has rounded up and corralled the disenfranchised, the disillusioned, the despairing men and women for whom life holds little hope beyond the next fix. And there, in that devastating mix of the half-waking, half-dead, Thanatos makes his rounds. Delivering his “bundles” of plastic sheets to protect against the cold and rain, dry socks, jars of peanut butter and jam, perhaps a can of meat that can be opened by hand—the most basic of basic human necessities.

Hm, interesting. Hastings and Main is about the worst intersection in North America. You should see it, the place is unbelievable.

I do find myself wondering what anyone would have to dress up to help out there.
blurt mundus vult decipi
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
I fully expect those "superheroes" to start turning up dead.

Or getting arrested. Good thing he didn't ask anyone if they'd been to the stampede yet.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
awesome Malkin. I'll have to recycle that. ;)
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Y'all never knew you'd miss res so much, did'ya ?
I don't get it man...
It's a functional Giger Counter:

Yeah, yeah, I know that natively it's pronounced "GHEE-gher".
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Not by anyone here.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
rjprice wrote:

Wasn't the Clubhouse at its peak around that time? Lots of active posters, lots of active futzing memes?

Question: answered.
I remember when Macstack didn't suck too... salad days of youth.
aw yeh, going out as slutty mustard. best halloween costume evuh.
blurt mundus vult decipi
rjprice wrote:

something something bedstuy something

Even the frogs. . .

rjprice wrote:

America, fiddlesticks YEAH!!
user Stupid cockwomble
Nice of them to put in a special handicapped lane.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
That human waste just disgusts me.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I'm happy they found each other.
Do you think they met at The Scooter Store ?
New crater on Mars:

The above has been color-enhanced to help contrast the ejecta with the normal surface of Mars. Here you can see a greyscale version of the area around this crater (linked because it is large).

How do we know this is a new crater? We have had various orbiters taking pictures of Mars for a while and in this picture--dated January 2006--you can see the same region sans the new crater. On that last link you can click on the greyscale image to blow it up and near the bottom to the left of the two larger craters you can see two narrow valleys which have a hill and two much smaller craters in a rough lline overlaying those valleys. These correspond with the hill and craters near the top of the post-impact greyscale image linked in the paragraph above.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 913