The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot]
Post Reply
You colonized mars and you didn't tell us????
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Image

Last edited by ukimalefu on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 pm.

I'd trust him more than some mechanics out there.
Wait ... which one is Jeh?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
Kirk wrote:

Image


Groom's on the left, Bride's on the right. Right?
Oh, you're sharp
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
DukeofNuke wrote:
Kirk wrote:

Image


Groom's on the left, Bride's on the right. Right?



No.

Groom on the left and Groom on the right.

Mechanical engineers, remember?


:shifty:
Hey now, one of the most refreshing changes during my career has been going from virtually no women in engineering to 50/50. :p
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
Hey now, one of the most refreshing changes during my career has been going from virtually no women in engineering to 50/50. :p



OK

A friend of mine went to RPI
He said it stood for Rusty Peckers Institute
Where the men are men, the women are men, the sheep are nervous and the ducks walk funny.

I visited him once. He was right.
At least in my industry, its 50/50 or very close to that. I've not made measurements.
The glass ceiling is still apparent. The higher up the food chain I look, the fewer women are in those jobs.
Oh please, we know engineers don't have any chance of copulation much less marriage.
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
blurt wrote:
Which one is Nini?

Image

If you have to ask, you don't know Nini.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
At least in my industry, its 50/50 or very close to that. I've not made measurements.
The glass ceiling is still apparent. The higher up the food chain I look, the fewer women are in those jobs.

When you look through the glass ceiling can you see up their skirts?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
That doesn't make sense.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
You don't make any sense!
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
That's because I lack taste and class.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
And a conscious.
I can hear Geesie's moral compass spinning from here.
sturner wrote:
blurt wrote:
Which one is Nini?

Image

If you have to ask, you don't know Nini.

And if you think it's the one on the left, no. Shows how much you know Nini.
dv
User avatar
Nini wrote:
sturner wrote:
blurt wrote:
Which one is Nini?

Image

If you have to ask, you don't know Nini.

And if you think it's the one on the left, no. Shows how much you know Nini.

You refer to yourself in the third person now?

Image
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Alien posted that.
Did he get there first? Doubt it.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
So you're a photographer?
Mebbe.. I could be a goofball, who's to say?
mmmmmm, giddyup
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Needs more hindquarters
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
The good news is, if you end up wasting yourself you're in the right place.
Image


Nini wrote:
stick fiddling juggalos..


Apparently you aren't the only one who feels that way.



:shrug:


Image
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Lysol up the hoo-ha? Yipes!
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Appealing daintiness is assured.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Marathon sucks.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Holodeck malfunction, or he meant to do that?

Image
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Awfully hard and round tribbles.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 913