The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Hah cute, looks like he ground off a half inch of the back.
but I like CT Scans better
i.e. X-rays used to generate a 3D image
We've got one at work and they're awesome tools for failure analysis.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Are they making a Superdog movie?

And that back windows thing is the awesomest thing.
sean Royal Wombat
ukimalefu posted:
That has to be the new Stark Tower in the next Iron Man movie. It can't be real.

Feeling like it might be time to finally get on the property ladder but worried that it's all going to be a bit too expensive?
Well here's some news to put it all in perspective.
Over in Monaco, a multi-storey penthouse is about to become the world's most expensive property by square metre. It'll be worth $390 million (£256 million) when it goes on the market, meaning you're probably never ever ever going to afford it ever.
It'll be the cherry on top of the Odeon Tower, which will contain 70 luxury apartments and will reach 170m high. The penthouse will boast 3,300 square metres and a private infinity pool with a water slide. That's right, a water slide.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
long live the king
Donkey Butter jerk face
TOS posted:

that would suck to have drawn the short straw and have to wear the dog suit for that one.
TOS
Sean posted:
ukimalefu posted:
That has to be the new Stark Tower in the next Iron Man movie. It can't be real.

Feeling like it might be time to finally get on the property ladder but worried that it's all going to be a bit too expensive?
Well here's some news to put it all in perspective.
Over in Monaco, a multi-storey penthouse is about to become the world's most expensive property by square metre. It'll be worth $390 million (£256 million) when it goes on the market, meaning you're probably never ever ever going to afford it ever.
It'll be the cherry on top of the Odeon Tower, which will contain 70 luxury apartments and will reach 170m high. The penthouse will boast 3,300 square metres and a private infinity pool with a water slide. That's right, a water slide.

to be bought by an arab sheikh who will never visit, letting it sit empty and slowly deteriorate

it's what's been happening in super high-end real estate for years, quite sickening
geekette28 Southpaw Extraordinaire

The face I wish I could make everytime someone interrupts me when I'm trying to think or work.
The only way to die from cannabis (140 proof!? wtf!?)

DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
pure alcohol is 200 proof
(I thought you knew that ...)

That's why that 80 proof human waste they sell in the liquor store IS NOT MOONSHINE.
DukeofNuke posted:

I did, but I've never seen anything above 100 proof (actually % by volume is used here but called "degrees" for some reason, so 80 proof = 40º)

Quote:
That's why that 80 proof human waste they sell in the liquor store IS NOT MOONSHINE.

80% is like, normal, any whisky or rum or vodka is usually 80 proof.
user Stupid cockwomble
That's only 70%.

Weak ass human waste. :D

Who'd want to drink hemp flavored liqueur anyway? Sounds nasty.
F1 testing bigger (18") rims with lower profile pirellis.

ukimalefu posted:
DukeofNuke posted:

I did, but I've never seen anything above 100 proof (actually % by volume is used here but called "degrees" for some reason, so 80 proof = 40º)

Quote:

I once drank 4 two ounce shots of this vile 190 proof brew. Then a lot of Vodka. I should have died.
ukimalefu posted:
DukeofNuke posted:

Quote:

No good whisk(e)y is 80 proof.
Geesie posted:
ukimalefu posted:
DukeofNuke posted:

Quote:

No good whisk(e)y is 80 proof.

ok
chikie The same deviled egg
90, 92 is good.
chikie posted:
90, 92 is good.

86 is about the lowest you'll find on a quality whisk(e)y. For example,

TOS
Above 100 proof or so whiskey will spend most of its time burning in your mouth/down your throat to be too enjoyable.

On the other hand: if you like your whiskey with a measure of water then you probably prefer drinks that are more in the range of 50-60 proof. Nothing wrong with that.

Just remember that when you get an 80- or 86-proof bottle of whiskey then you almost certainly are getting whiskey that has been adulterated by being watered down. Depending on its age--a whiskey generally will become lower in proof as it is aged in casks--whiskey will range from 130 proof on down in its casks before it gets processed and bottled by most of the commercial makers for the US market. An 80-proof bottle of 14-year Glenwhatis had been made up from the 14-year casks of Glenwhatis that have been blended together to get the Glenwhatis flavor, then (likely) watered down to 80 proof and (likely) has had flavorless caramel coloring added to get the expected Glenwhatis "look". I've seen minimally adulterated (meaning only the floaty bits had been filtered out) cask-strength whiskeys that have been totally clear to others which have been a cloudy brown, much darker than your typical Glenwhatis.

Once I saw a bottle of whiskey which had been aged 38 years before being bottled and it was only 68 proof. I have no idea how good or bad it was since it was 425 UK pounds (in 2001 or about $725 at the current conversion rate) for a 750 ml bottle.
TOS
this discussion hurts my liver
user Stupid cockwomble
It makes mine sing!
DEyncourt posted:
Above 100 proof or so whiskey will spend most of its time burning in your mouth/down your throat to be too enjoyable.

On the other hand: if you like your whiskey with a measure of water then you probably prefer drinks that are more in the range of 50-60 proof. Nothing wrong with that.

Just remember that when you get an 80- or 86-proof bottle of whiskey then you almost certainly are getting whiskey that has been adulterated by being watered down. Depending on its age--a whiskey generally will become lower in proof as it is aged in casks--whiskey will range from 130 proof on down in its casks before it gets processed and bottled by most of the commercial makers for the US market. An 80-proof bottle of 14-year Glenwhatis had been made up from the 14-year casks of Glenwhatis that have been blended together to get the Glenwhatis flavor, then (likely) watered down to 80 proof and (likely) has had flavorless caramel coloring added to get the expected Glenwhatis "look". I've seen minimally adulterated (meaning only the floaty bits had been filtered out) cask-strength whiskeys that have been totally clear to others which have been a cloudy brown, much darker than your typical Glenwhatis.

Once I saw a bottle of whiskey which had been aged 38 years before being bottled and it was only 68 proof. I have no idea how good or bad it was since it was 425 UK pounds (in 2001 or about $725 at the current conversion rate) for a 750 ml bottle.

Can't blame you but I'd have loved to have paid for a sip though.
DEyncourt posted:

This stuff is absolutely wonderful with just a tiny drop of water added
TOS
user Stupid cockwomble
I don't it would take much liquor at all.

For me.
TOS
for her, on the other hand ...
dv
dv posted:

cool story bro
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
DEyncourt posted:

Moonshine is aged for a few hours in a glass jar.
DukeofNuke posted:
DEyncourt posted:

Moonshine is aged for a few hours in a glass jar.

After fine radiator distillation.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall:

The original artist who created the sculpture for this theme park in the 1970's will make a replacement. The men who knocked Humpty over have offered to pay for the repairs (though it is likely to be a replacement instead).
user Stupid cockwomble
And it's ghey!
user posted:
And it's ghey!

Yup, though Greeks views about sexuality were a tad different than our standards today. It was more centered around who was doing the penetrating and who was being penetrated rather than the equipment on either person. They also lumped young boys into the same category as women for the purposes of sex.

Thus, by ancient Greek standard, pounding some guy in the backside would actually increase your stature as a virile, manly man, while turning around and having him pound your backside would reduce it - since you would essentially be renouncing your manhood and become a woman...

That's probably why these two guys drew pictures of penises. They didn't want anyone to think either of them were female.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 912