The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
TOS
i knew a guy on a forum with a 911 who went nuts on a frozen lake once ... i couldn't believe the video
TOS
it was a truly memorable experience for the lad

user Stupid cockwomble
I once beat a Tweetsie "Indian" that picked me up on the head with a hard plastic tomahawk when I was that kid's age.

He put me down awful fast.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Not one hour ago

If you see a venezuelan behind you, get out of the stick fiddling way. The guy in the tumbling car walked out of it.
user Stupid cockwomble
Think I'd want to get away from the guy in the other car.
user posted:
Think I'd want to get away from the guy in the other car.

Yeah, it's like he cut in front of the other, but the race officers gave Maldonado a 10 seconds penalty anyway, like it was his fault. I suppose they have all the camera angles an telemetry... not that I want it to be his fault.
TOS
i like the irony of the billboard in the background expressing support for michael schumacher
TOS
you know what they say about men with big clips ...

user Stupid cockwomble
4x5 Kodachrome!
TOS
scratchin' tree

dv
TOS posted:
you know what they say about men with big clips ...

They attract looks of fascination from younger, inexperienced men in SNAFU shirts?
wouldnt that cause lots of jam issues?
Yes, though it would be possible to mitigate the issue, I'm sure that amount of care and expense did not go into its construction. ;)
user Stupid cockwomble
It might not be a full clip. The curve is show for dumbfucks.
TOS
dv
I'm guessing that's a "не будь киска" moment?
user Stupid cockwomble
That Russian for hershey?
sturner Ancient Soldier
Kirk posted:
Yes, though it would be possible to mitigate the issue, I'm sure that amount of care and expense did not go into its construction. ;)

operationally, in the field, it would be a nightmare.
dv
user posted:
That Russian for hershey?

It's Google Russian for "Don't be a kitty."

I do so love the Daily Show.
sturner posted:
Kirk posted:
I mean it would be possible to cunningly (and expensively) build the spring such that it did not create undue force on the rounds when the clip was full. In other words jamming would not be a problem. . . for a small fortune.
I'm sure having that big heavy thing down below the rifle would play hell with control / sighting regardless. ;)
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Kirk posted:
sturner posted:
Kirk posted:
I mean it would be possible to cunningly (and expensively) build the spring such that it did not create undue force on the rounds when the clip was full. In other words jamming would not be a problem. . . for a small fortune.
I'm sure having that big heavy thing down below the rifle would play hell with control / sighting regardless. ;)

I'm reasonably certain "aiming" that thing is more an exercise of "point in the general direction". The first few rounds might actually go in that direction, too...
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Yeah, the first few.
If you tried to empty that thing, before you were half-way your barrell would be so hot it would begin to distort and bullets would just be goin' everwhere ...
jkahless Custom Title

The potential design for my first tattoo.
Family? Not bad though let's try to get a double entendre in there. ;)
For some reason I have a muddy memory that naval flags are read from the bottom up. I'm not finding confirmation or denial of this on any site I'm finding right now. Or is this wrong?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
jkahless posted:

The potential design for my first tattoo.

I suggest this instead
BAAD28?
I don't get it.
No, but he should.
Care to enlighten the rest of us?

Also
Kirk posted:

Also

t's time to add Cannabis to this list. Cannabis is a far less-harmful and less-addictive alternative to alcohol and we could prevent a lot of the harm that alcohol causes by giving people the right to choose cannabis instead of alcohol. While alcohol kills 80,000 people/year in the U.S., cannabis kills none. And it's alcohol that causes liver disease, cancer and brain damage, cannabis doesn't cause any of these things. As far as addiction goes - cannabis is only about as addictive as coffee. Cannabis is a far safer alternative to alcohol and it's time to put it on the same legal footing as beer and wine. Chardonnay Cabernet Merlot Cannabis - only ONE lacks the ability to kill
jkahless Custom Title
Geesie posted:
No, but he should.

I must admit I don't Couldn't find it in the ICOS and otherwise it's just not ringing any bells. It is a hex code for a mustards yellow...
jkahless posted:
Geesie posted:
No, but he should.

I must admit I don't Couldn't find it in the ICOS and otherwise it's just not ringing any bells. It is a hex code for a mustards yellow...

Check your ATP/MTP I vol II
Geesie posted:
Kirk posted:

Also

t's time to add Cannabis to this list. Cannabis is a far less-harmful and less-addictive alternative to alcohol and we could prevent a lot of the harm that alcohol causes by giving people the right to choose cannabis instead of alcohol. While alcohol kills 80,000 people/year in the U.S., cannabis kills none. And it's alcohol that causes liver disease, cancer and brain damage, cannabis doesn't cause any of these things. As far as addiction goes - cannabis is only about as addictive as coffee. Cannabis is a far safer alternative to alcohol and it's time to put it on the same legal footing as beer and wine. Chardonnay Cabernet Merlot Cannabis - only ONE lacks the ability to kill

I dunno, there's been one death in Colorado recently from eating a large amount. ;)
jkahless Custom Title
I got it now. I'm doing so tonight!

The Canadian Coast Guard doesn't use the ATP/MTP, we stick to INTERCO as we're not part of the armed forces.

I was thinking of this, but it seemed too close to the truth.

dv
Kirk posted:
Geesie posted:
Kirk posted:

Also

I dunno, there's been one death in Colorado recently from eating a large amount. ;)

Didn't he jump out a window?

I wanna know where Geesie copypastad that from.
dv posted:
Kirk posted:
Geesie posted:
Kirk posted:

Also

Didn't he jump out a window?

I wanna know where Geesie copypastad that from.

Comments on the linked article.
dv
You read comments? You sicko.
jkahless posted:
I got it now. I'm doing so tonight!

:cheers:
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262 ... 912