The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886
Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], Séamas, wellfleation
jkahless Custom Title
ukimalefu last throes
jkahless posted:
ham bone?

*looks back at picture*

Yeah, it could be that. And it would be a much better idea than any bird bone, specially for a pit. I always heard to never give chicken to dogs because the brittle bones were dangerous to swallow.
juice Inadvertently correct
Cooked poultry bones are especially bad.
TOS
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle

Eva Umlauf:
I was not even two when we arrived at Auschwitz in 1944. I have no conscious memories of that time, but plenty of subconscious ones. My mother told me later how when they tattooed my arm with a needle, it was so painful that I passed out. The number they gave me and that I still have was A26959. My mother’s ended in 8. I was probably the youngest child to have been tattooed who survived.

DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
TOS
maurvir posted:

Eva Umlauf:
I was not even two when we arrived at Auschwitz in 1944. I have no conscious memories of that time, but plenty of subconscious ones. My mother told me later how when they tattooed my arm with a needle, it was so painful that I passed out. The number they gave me and that I still have was A26959. My mother’s ended in 8. I was probably the youngest child to have been tattooed who survived.

that's a really excellent link, thanks for that
ukimalefu last throes
TOS
one forgets how expensive those babies were
I had the 386 version of that for a while. It was a boat anchor, but it was reliable.

ukimalefu last throes
I understand some of you like bidets, and there may be a toilet paper shortage, and are not leaving home for some time, and you may want to save money...

ukimalefu last throes

Based on three mile island

Add realism and excitement to your train layout!

yay!
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes
juice Inadvertently correct
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes

yes, it is a toy, that only an adult would buy, to put on a shelf, not to play with it

box looks very new, and it says it's a collectible, that means it isn't
ukimalefu last throes
Séamas Honorary Consul General
maurvir posted:

Eva Umlauf:

I remember seeing some old man on a summer day along the sea side wave goodbye to friends, exposing his forearm and the numeric tattoo.
It was such as shocking and strange moment.
At once I was happy for this man surviving and living a long and seemingly happy life, but horror of the experience he must have had.
My mother in law had cousins die in the holocaust, and one who survived Auschwitz. I never met him, he was apparently a lovely man who despite his experiences didn't live a bitter life, despite having nightmares that would have him scream so loud the whole neighborhood could hear it.
ukimalefu last throes
Lombo Opiofiend
ukimalefu last throes
obvs To hell with toilet paper. I own a bidet
ukimalefu last throes
macnuke Afar
that's some MI human waste indeed.
Yori Program
Kizzy has a sore spot on her leg that she wouldn't stop licking, so we've cleaned it with chlorhexidine (Hibiscrub) and wrapped it with cohesive bandage (with the pad from a plaster over the sore bit). It confused the hell out of her at first as she thought she'd caught her leg on something. :lol:

She soon got over it...

...and was happy to do tricks. :)

ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? that's because it's from Jaws, a movie you have seen, that's the reason.

It is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu posted:

:up: :lol:
ukimalefu last throes
ukimalefu last throes

The web's father with OS X's father ;)
ukimalefu last throes
dv
ukimalefu posted:

The web's father with OS X's father ;)

Ah, yes, Al Gore and Bill Gates.
ukimalefu last throes
TOS
barbara bain from once upon a time (she's still around and is almost 90)

**this post is dedicated to warin**

Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886