What was the last movie you saw?

Page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 196
Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
Conner Of Gallifrey
I too enjoyed Speed Racer. Ironman is amazing though.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Iron Man last night.
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
Gone in Sixty Seconds

(This makes the third or fourth time I've seen it)
justine Elitist Beer Lover
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Gone in Sixty Seconds

(This makes the third or fourth time I've seen it)

Original or remake?
I just finished watching You Don't Mess With The Zohan.

I thought it was pretty funny.
Conner Of Gallifrey
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai!
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I need to pick up Zohan so I can watch it.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
Humboldt County, and it was fantastic. It had a Garden State/The Go-Getter feel to it.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Conner wrote:

I really enjoyed the ending credit's sequence. The movie it self was pretty good too - 3.7/5.
To Kill a Mockingbird. Classic.

Next is An Affair to Remember and something yet to be determined off AFI's hundred list tomorrow night.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Crimson Rivers 2

Quote:
Pierre Niemans faces the threat of the apocalypse while investigating a series of ritual murders.

Very good, like the first one. You should watch them both. In the original French with subtitles.
user Stupid cockwomble
Conner wrote:
Conner wrote:

I really enjoyed the ending credit's sequence. The movie it self was pretty good too - 3.7/5.

I pre-ordered a copy when it was finally released on DVD a few years ago.
Hancock.

I actually enjoyed it, wasn't expecting it to.
I just finished watching Return Of The Jedi. I just watched the first 3 (chronologically) over the last couple weeks. Now on to I, II and III
justine wrote:
I just finished watching Return Of The Jedi. I just watched the first 3 (release date) over the last couple weeks. Now on to I, II and III

fixed that
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
Feast of love - my mom is now officially banned from picking out movies.
Marc wrote:
justine wrote:
I just finished watching Return Of The Jedi. I just watched the first 3 (release date) over the last couple weeks. Now on to I, II and III

fixed that

Yeah;

Interestingly enough, i liked them better than i remembered liking them way back when.
Macskeeball RES RADICAL
I don't normally watch that many movies, but since I became temporarily handicapped and had to withdraw from school for the semester, I've had too much time on my hands and have watched movies to keep me occupied.

American Graffiti was the last one I saw, but I didn't watch the whole thing because I didn't like it and saw no reason to keep watching it.

The most recent movie that I've seen and really liked a lot was Amazing Grace. It was about a man named William Wilburforce and his efforts with others to end the English slave trade. It was NOT a documentary. Did you know that the song Amazing Grace was written by a former owner of a British slave ship?
Phantom Menace.
I just watched the end of The Beach, although I've seen it before. The book was better than the movie.
Alexander Supertramp wrote:
I just watched the end of The Beach, although I've seen it before. The book was better than the movie.

Movie was awful after the first 20 minutes :P

So bad I couldn't bring myself to read it even though I wanted to.
user Stupid cockwomble
Yeah, the kids were better than the adults. I think I'd only be interested in the first part of Beaches, too.
Macskeeball wrote:

American Graffiti was the last one I saw, but I didn't watch the whole thing because I didn't like it and saw no reason to keep watching it.

I don't know anyone that didn't love American Graffiti, but we're from different generations. I even remember listening to Wolfman Jack on the radio when i was little.

They used to hold Graffiti Night every year in Modesto where everyone would cruise up and down McHenry in Modesto, but i don't think they've done it in a while. I went a few times. It was a good reason to party.
Marc wrote:
Alexander Supertramp wrote:

Movie was awful after the first 20 minutes :P

So bad I couldn't bring myself to read it even though I wanted to.

The book is definitely worth reading, which makes the movie even more disappointing.
Macskeeball RES RADICAL
justine wrote:
Macskeeball wrote:

I don't know anyone that didn't love American Graffiti, but we're from different generations. I even remember listening to Wolfman Jack on the radio when i was little.

You do now. I hated that thing.

Oh yeah. the last movie I saw in theater was The Dark Knight, which was great even though there was a lot going on. Thanks to the bike fall though, I'll never get to see it in IMAX.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Netflix has been servin' up some TV shows lately, hooked on MI-5 right now. Great BBC show.
I just watched Ironman. It was good, but i was expecting a lot more action and it closely resembled Robocop, imo.
super hero origins movies generally dont have enough action, then the 2nd movie has too much.

Personally I think Ironman has been the best super hero movie out in a long time, I'm torn to specifically rank batman begins higher because he played such a good tony stark.
Oh yeah, i think Robert Downey Jr did a real good job. I think i just set myself up for something a lot better.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
From Dusk Till Dawn
Hooray for Halloween movies!
This one is a real ride!
It is a little schizophrenic, tho.
The parts Tarintino wrote are kind of heavy, and the parts Rodriguez does are almost cartoonish.

Selma Hayek erotic dancing with a huge snake. My God, man! What more do you need?
Underworld Evolution

Again, the Hottest vampire girl ever.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Indiana Jones later today.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
arkayn wrote:

Don't get your hopes up.
It's ok if you don't go into it expecting too much.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
DukeofNuke wrote:
arkayn wrote:

Don't get your hopes up.
It's ok if you don't go into it expecting too much.

I saw it in the theater already, but now I will watch it at home.
FutureDreamz Matthew 5:5
Banned User(s)
Dudley Do-Right
still one of the funniest movies I've seen; up there with Mouse Hunt, Bewitched (the original series), and the I Love Lucy series.
Night Of The Lepus
I saw Journey To The Center Of The Earth.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What was the last movie you saw?

Page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 196