What was the last movie you saw?

Page: 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 195
Online now: ukimalefu
user Stupid cockwomble
The Pam Anderson Roast. Well, it was on DVD.

I just wanted to see Andy Dick manipulating Pam's tits and Courtney Love flashing her panties all the while claiming she was perfectly sober.

What was interesting on the DVD was seeing a red carpet interview with Anna Nicole, now knowing that she would be dead in a few years.

(actually, Bea Arthur was one of the roasters, too)
user wrote:
[snip]

I don't understand: was this supposed to be a redeeming quality of this DVD? :D
Senna

It's a documentary on the life of the F1 champion Ayrton Senna. I thought it was pretty good, it showed how much he meant to Brazil. Although I think the segment Top Gear did on one show highlighted his racing abilities more than this film.
user Stupid cockwomble
DEyncourt wrote:
user wrote:
[snip]

No, she died, too.
user wrote:
DEyncourt wrote:
user wrote:
[snip]

No, she died, too.

yea :(

only one golden girl left :(
user wrote:
DEyncourt wrote:
user wrote:
[snip]

No, she died, too.

Ah, I missed that connection.
dv
Yesterday I watched "Don't Give Up the Ship" and "Max Manus: Man of War" on Netflix.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Priest.

87 minutes of everything you'd expect from a crappy movie.
Pithecanthropus wrote:
Priest.

87 minutes of everything you'd expect from a crappy movie.

lol just watched that the other day, it was a little off...

right now im watching Colossus - The Forbin Project :up:
NoExit wrote:
Logan's Run

There's one that needs a "gritty reboot!" :up:
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
Watched "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" with my boy last week. He loves westerns and I'd been waiting till he was a little older. Clint's a little "edgier" than Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne. Anyway, he's Hooked. "Fistfull of Dollars" is next.
True Grit

The new version with Jeff Bridges. Pretty good.
juice Inadvertently correct
Freakout Jackson wrote:
Watched "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" with my boy last week. He loves westerns and I'd been waiting till he was a little older. Clint's a little "edgier" than Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne. Anyway, he's Hooked. "Fistfull of Dollars" is next.

These are two of my favorites.
crumble Bow ties are Cool
The man who knew too little.

Lots of fun almost the whole way through, weak ending in the last five minutes. Didn't ruin it. :)
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Cop Out

Overall, the movie is pretty weak, but the first 20 minutes;

LOL ! Tracy Morgan is totally insane ! I suffered side splitting laughter .
Star Wars: Episode IV, A New Hope

The original theatrical release version, not one of eleventysixbazillionnewwaysgeorgelucascanfuckupagoodthing versions.
user Stupid cockwomble
Sunshine.

Very dramatic scifi space disaster flick. Reminded me of the western version of Solaris.
Limitless - good movie, i liked it.
Drive Angry - it was something all right, kind of stick fiddling crazy.
The Next Three Days. wow what an awesome movie, it was a little slow for the 1st 15mins but it was very suspenseful.
The Beaver. I liked it, not much else to say about it lol.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Freakout Jackson wrote:

Great for their soundtrack alone.
Then again, I think there is more soundtrack and sound effects (spurs and gunshots) than there is dialog in those movies.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Dilemma. It was ok.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Red Riding Hood

Liked it :up:
ukimalefu wrote:
Red Riding Hood

Liked it :up:

i liked the music too :up:
user Stupid cockwomble
Thor.

Not bad, and ready and primed for a sequel.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Paul - Unrated version on DVD. Funny, :thumbs up:
Invitation to the Dance (1956) on TCM. Gene Kelly concept film consisting of several vignettes using no words, only music & dance.

Incredible!!

Although some of the visuals in the "Sinbad the Sailor" sequence "just don't hold up." :goth:
I just finished One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. I haven't seen it in over 20 years. Still a great movie.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
X-Men: First Class. Best one since the first, in some ways it was better. The only thing that really bugged me was Mystique being all bummed out because obviously gay Xavier and Beast weren't turned on by her.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
Saw Once a couple weeks ago (excellent chick flick) so had to go back and re-watch the Commitments the other night. As an old school R&B fan the committments really nails it.
:up:
Metacell wrote:
X-Men: First Class. Best one since the first, in some ways it was better. The only thing that really bugged me was Mystique being all bummed out because obviously gay Xavier and Beast weren't turned on by her.

To be fair, I don't think I've ever saw the Henry on a date in the comics. And I don't just mean a date with a woman either. I mean period.
Ender bug hunter
I finally saw Lost in Translation on Tuesday. Bill Murray is pretty awesome.
user Stupid cockwomble
Ender wrote:
I finally saw Lost in Translation on Tuesday. Bill Murray is pretty awesome.

Best title scene evar.
It was quite a baseball filled day today as I saw Moneyball this afternoon, than went to the pub and watched the Brew Crew win, than waited for the Cards to loose their game and now celebrating that we have clinched our division for the 1st time in my life! October here we come, or shall I say Brewtober as we will bring that pennant home.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
Darkman.

Watching it was a lot like having painful diarrhea.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Aw man, Darkman is another Sam Raimi anti-mainstream classic!

ScifiterX wrote:
Metacell wrote:

To be fair, I don't think I've ever saw the Henry on a date in the comics. And I don't just mean a date with a woman either. I mean period.

Maybe his feet fulfill all his wishes!
Bridesmaids, for the second time.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
Metacell wrote:
Aw man, Darkman is another Sam Raimi anti-mainstream classic!

Painful, stomach cramp inducing, don't dare get up for fear of something going horribly wrong. Then, a feeling of relief . . . That you could, possibly get up, and an immediate realization that you need to sit back down RIGHT NOW or you're going to miss! Pain! And finally, after a long, agonizing battle, it's over. But your ass will never be the same again.

Darkman or Diarrhea. You decide.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What was the last movie you saw?

Page: 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 195