VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot]
sturner Ancient Soldier
It was pretty awful, though.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Oh, with that i don't know if to laugh or to nod sagely.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
No, it can't be... it's ventriloquism so by definition is unfunny like clowns are creepy.

This one seems to hit both points, like ventriloquism always does.
LEGO® STAR WARS™: BOMBAD BOUNTY

Boba Fett is hired to capture Jar Jar.
Sherlock: A Study in Pink, the first episode of the new BBC/PBS Mystery series with Holmes and Watson. As with the Rathbone series of Sherlock Holmes movies of the 1940s, this version is updated to current times so Watson is a veteran who has returned to London from our war in Afghanistan.

There is a second episode, "The Blind Banker," linked from this page. Both are about 85 minutes long.
DEyncourt wrote:
Sherlock: A Study in Pink, the first episode of the new BBC/PBS Mystery series with Holmes and Watson. As with the Rathbone series of Sherlock Holmes movies of the 1940s, this version is updated to current times so Watson is a veteran who has returned to London from our war in Afghanistan.

There is a second episode, "The Blind Banker," linked from this page. Both are about 85 minutes long.

There are 3 episodes. And they're all GREAT!

Also, there's a promise of more episodes.
I guess PBS must be posting the videos a week after they are broadcast since the third episode of Sherlock isn't yet available on their Mystery site.
ukimalefu wrote:

Yeah, it is LEGO, and this video was made with LucasFilm's blessing if not actual support, but I was still hoping for Jar-Jar's head on a spike.

C'mon, it's LEGO: that would be so easy to do!
DEyncourt wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:

Yeah, it is LEGO, and this video was made with LucasFilm's blessing if not actual support, but I was still hoping for Jar-Jar's head on a spike.

C'mon, it's LEGO: that would be so easy to do!

Haters gonna hate.

I don't hate Jar Jar.

Anyway. ALL Star Wars fan stuff have Uncle George's blessing, as long as you don't profit from it. Or something.

But there's also Jar Jar hater's fan art. Look it up.
Of course there's Jar Jar hate fan art, might as well be the second coming of the Ewoks.
Nini wrote:
Of course there's Jar Jar hate fan art, might as well be the second coming of the Ewoks.

I don't hate Ewoks either and watched BOTH Ewok movies. But I admit I never liked the Ewok cartoons.
Dammit, it's worse than autotune!
Thomas Edison Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge in 1899

I can watch the 19th century in motion on the internet. In the 21st century. This is great.
ukimalefu wrote:
Thomas Edison Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge in 1899

I can watch the 19th century in motion on the internet. In the 21st century. This is great.

That's pretty neat. It's a lost world.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Malkin wrote:

That's really cool! Thx
justine Elitist Beer Lover
This was my daughters friends wedding. The cell phone video doesn't do it justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0gVN65rYnU
[quote="justine wrote"] This is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htU6qYsL ... _embedded#! [/quote]

this was funny. :) on a side note i heard from another forum that you had a chicken clock that someone gave you and that you had one that might be going out. my problem is that my same/similar clock fell off the shelf still works with time but the red top does not go up and down like before, if your top still works but the clock doesnt i would appreciate at least a picture of the mechanism to see if i can fix it. please send me an email if you can. thank you.

ps sorry for the fast typing had to get back to work :)
Well that was interesting.
Did not see that last time I was in this thread at all...

Who approved it?
:: prepares for another round of ukirape ::
ukimalefu wrote:
DEyncourt wrote:

There are 3 episodes. And they're all GREAT!

Also, there's a promise of more episodes.

Aww, there are only 3 episodes for now.

Anyway, do note that all three--the third episode being "the Great Game"--are now available through the link above until December 7, 2010.

To any Sherlockian purists out there: I think all you have to do is watch in the first episode until Holmes explains his observations about Watson to him while they are in the taxi to their first investigation together: it's brilliantly done and faithful to the original scene by Doyle even though the details are updated.
275-foot smokestack is demolished by explosives, falls in wrong direction

More details here. No one was injured but some 8000 customers lost power.
Security camera footage of a hillside collapse into a riverside port in Brazil. A backhoe was expanding a ramp and apparently started this 500+ foot wide landslide. For some reason the video loops back and repeats some portions for no explicable reason.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 132