VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132
Online now: Bing (sucks), ukimalefu
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
I'm going to assume someone meant synthetic air, not O2, but based on the trailer, I'm guessing that science accuracy wasn't high on the director's list.

Or, maybe that's the crux of the film. In the future, humanity has devolved beneath the level required to reliably use science.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
maurvir posted:
I'm going to assume someone meant synthetic air, not O2, but based on the trailer, I'm guessing that science accuracy wasn't high on the director's list.

Or, maybe that's the crux of the film. In the future, humanity has devolved beneath the level required to reliably use science.

it's a trailer

Wait until you watch the movie, maybe they'll explain it. If they don't, still don't complain.

The movie looks very cyberpunk, so that means a corporate controlled government (yes, pretty much like present day real life) so, maybe this "artificial oxygen" is something they're saying people need, and they're selling it. And who knows what are they putting in it, drugs to make people submissive? and that is making people sick.

SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF, it looks like an independent low budget movie. I thought it was so refreshing to not know any of the actors.

Then again, people also complain about big budget hollywood sci-fi movies that hire actual scientist for technical advice. AGAIN, it's entertainment, not a documentary.

Nerds.
There is "suspend disbelief" and then there is "pretend you have the IQ of a gerbil and look at the pretty, shiny lights". This looks a whole lot more like the latter than the former. However, as you said, the actual movie might be nearly as dumb as the trailer portrays.
maurvir posted:

One of these days, Colin Furze is going to make a time machine. Probably using a... Lotus, or something.
TOS
not your everyday lo-fi youtube stream:

https://youtu.be/pm6qy_9E0rY
A rather intricate origami dragon.

The video is 39 minutes long but it carefully details all of the folding to create this. As noted by the "v3" in the video title, this is the creator's third version of the dragon.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132