VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130
Online now: Bing (sucks), DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], Metacell
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Blind person using an iPhone (video tweet)

The most amazing thing to me is the typing. No voice commands, no dictation, no Siri (at least not on that video)
Keloid - Big Lazy Robot

Quote:
In a not too distant future, societies of all countries come to rely on an intricate network of artificial intelligence devices designed to bring efficacy to man's life. Yet, man continues to devour himself in useless wars. A strong political hierarchy now divides all powers into three factions, and A. I. devices rapidly gain ground as efficiency becomes a priority.
As social revolts grow worse everyday, authorities seek ways to control their citizens. They decide to carry out a series of tests that will determine not only whether some crucial powers can be transferred to non human entities, but also whether man is ready to yield those powers.
The world has become a cell for all man and women, who withstand and endure their lives, rather than living them. Machines might have found a solution.
From now on, you are set free. ..

Transfiguration (2020)

Quote:
Transfiguration (2020) is a reworking of the Universal Everything studio classic from 2011, The Transfiguration. The Transfiguration was first shown at the studio's first major solo exhibition Super-Computer Romantics at La Gaite Lyrique, Paris. Now completely remade using the latest procedural visual effects software, the updated artwork brings new life to the ever-evolving walking figure, with a new foley-based soundtrack by Simon Pyke.

maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
macnuke Afar
Wanna see a flying can?

Go go rocket can!

Posting this here because, IMHO, it's too lame to have its own thread.

It's the SpaceX "Starship" Hop test. If I understand correctly, they're testing the next generation rocket engine that would take ships past low earth orbit. You will also see a new landing system, six, maybe eight little legs, instead of 3 big ones, but I doubt that would support a full size rocket.
fiddlesticks you apple, fiddlesticks you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqiPZBZgW9c

that's wrong, nobody try to justify that in any way

I didn't watch it, but I did click the link and gave it a thumbs down, which actually benefits them, I know that, so maybe I'm the idiot, but vertical video is still wrong and will always be wrong.

You want a taller field a view? use the imax aspect ratio, it's taller, but still WIDE, as it should be.

they forgot to add, vertical video=stupid and wrong
-

now get off my wide lawn

-

that was my rant
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130