VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Online now: Bing (sucks), DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], ukimalefu, Warin
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

Unfortunately to view them all will require an Instagram account.

No you don't

Or I didn't, on chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) for Mac

It did ask me to log in, but I just closed that, clicked play and it worked.

BUT, if you scroll far enough it will ask you to log in again. The only option then is to reload the page, you can still see the most recent posts.

Ah, thanks! I just assumed that I couldn't go any further at all.

But I have found that going to SirPatStew's Instagram account directly is better. After you click on and play one of his sonnet readings (which appears in a foreground window), use the onscreen arrows to go through his readings. So far it hasn't asked me to signup.
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
Why Dark Video Is A Terrible Blocky Mess

Short answer: digital video is human waste and there's nothing you can do about it
ukimalefu Canadized
Science with Virgin Galactic | Beth Moses, Travelling to Space

Quote:
Learn what it's like to travel to space from Beth Moses, Virgin Galactic’s Chief Astronaut Trainer, in this special Spacechat for all young people currently studying at home! Beth was the world’s 571st human to look down at Earth from the black sky of space as she became Commercial Astronaut 007. Hear Beth talk about her spaceflight, including highlights such as the rocket ride and floating in zero G!

Virgin's spacecraft may be limited in practical terms, but it's just the coolest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF2cJ47EedM

Les Stroud is putting out his Survivorman shows with commentary.
Do yourself a favor and watch "Some Good News with John Krasinski Ep. 2".

NO! Don't read the comments before watching this.
ukimalefu Canadized
DEyncourt posted:

I haven't watched it yet, but I believe the mythbusters did it with a bowling ball
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
The Swan Project

Quote:
Twenty-four student cellist from across the world came together (virtually) to play 'The Swan' from Saint-Saens's The Carnival of Animals. Each cellist played a small passage and the video was seamlessly stitched together to create the entire piece.

Cello is my favorite classical instrument.
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

I haven't watched it yet, but I believe the mythbusters did it with a bowling ball

It's also been done with cannon balls.
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu posted:

Epic video, but you really should have posted how they got it working. That is as, or more, fascinating.
"Battery explodes in a home while being charged".

Watch the cluster of yellow object on the floor in front of the TV hanging on the wall.

As yet there have been NO details about anything: where this happened, whether there were any injuries, what type of battery, etc.
ukimalefu Canadized
DEyncourt posted:
"Battery explodes in a home while being charged".

Watch the cluster of yellow object on the floor in front of the TV hanging on the wall.

As yet there have been NO details about anything: where this happened, whether there were any injuries, what type of battery, etc.

hmm...

he had that camera there

he kept looking at the thing

and the final explosion was too big

I'm not saying it cannot happen, but I've seen other videos of exploding batteries, phones, "hover boards", vapes, and never saw something like that.
Agreed, but:
he had that camera there
My guess is that the camera is a standard home camera.

he kept looking at the thing
You mean the battery? With the volume turned up that guy looks up at the battery when there is a change in the general noise. Perhaps that change came from the battery.

and the final explosion was too big
It was a rather largish (set of?) battery(s), about the size of a car battery. No telling how many batteries were involved.
ukimalefu Canadized
ghostCRASH

Car crashes, but whatever they hit was removed, so you only see cars hitting (or get hit by) something invisible.
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
RADIOACTIVE - Main Trailer - Starring Rosamund Pike

Quote:
From the 1870s to the modern era, RADIOACTIVE is a journey through Marie Curie’s (Rosamund Pike) enduring legacies – her passionate relationships, scientific breakthroughs, and the consequences that followed for her and for the world. After meeting fellow scientist Pierre Curie (Sam Riley), the pair go on to marry and change the face of science forever by their discovery of radioactivity. The genius of the Curies’ world-changing discoveries and the ensuing Nobel Prize propels the devoted couple into the international limelight. From Academy Award® nominated director Marjane Satrapi, comes a bold, visionary depiction of the transformative effects and ensuing fallout of the Curie’s work and how this shaped the defining moments of the 20th Century.

ukimalefu Canadized
Video tweet from a "road in Far East of Russia" showing a rare Amur tiger.
ukimalefu Canadized
DEyncourt posted:
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

Unfortunately to view them all will require an Instagram account.

No you don't

Or I didn't, on chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) for Mac

It did ask me to log in, but I just closed that, clicked play and it worked.

BUT, if you scroll far enough it will ask you to log in again. The only option then is to reload the page, you can still see the most recent posts.

Ah, thanks! I just assumed that I couldn't go any further at all.

But I have found that going to SirPatStew's Instagram account directly is better. After you click on and play one of his sonnet readings (which appears in a foreground window), use the onscreen arrows to go through his readings. So far it hasn't asked me to signup.

it's not working for me anymore, it's asking me to login no matter what :( :roll:

not ready for that yet

*edit*

wait! it just worked if I opened the link to an image in a new tab

haha! :evil:

also, I use instantgram to get full size images from there, for posting elsewhere. Doesn't work when there are multiple images in a post, or for video.
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
Did I mention that I LURV Simone Giertz? Oh, yes, I did.

Simone Giertz makes a "Proud Parent" machine.
ukimalefu Canadized
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
ukimalefu Canadized
ukimalefu Canadized
WALL•E in 16-Bit | Pixar Remix (Done by Pixar)

*Spoiler alert* If you haven't seen Wall-E, don't watch that, go see the movie now.
ukimalefu posted:
WALL•E in 16-Bit | Pixar Remix (Done by Pixar)

*Spoiler alert* If you haven't seen Wall-E, don't watch that, go see the movie now.

That was surprisingly good.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127