VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
Online now: Google [Bot], MSN [Bot]
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
More PMJ. Every Breath You Take
(a creepy stalker song that, for some reason everyone thinks is a beautiful love song)
but; OMG! This Jaclyn McSpadden chick got PIPES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps3uX3OAgjA
DEyncourt posted:
Have you seen THAT Peloton stationary bike commercial?

Some have criticized the commercial because the husband is giving his already rail-thin wife an exercise machine. Of course, there are OTHER possible more acceptable explanations such as they are both exercise nuts but she had complained that she wasn't able to get out as frequently as she preferred because of various reasons.

Whatever. But even that bad explanation above is no excuse for the actor playing the husband to be accused of being an abusive person.

C'mon everyone: actors are NOT their roles.

The actress in that Peloton commercial is in this commercial spoofing that overreaction.
macnuke Afar
Dynoro x Ina Wroldsen - Obsessed [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74i72jdDfKQ

one of many while chasing the youtube rabbit hole. EDM music
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
TRON - CGI making of (1982)

They basically digitally macgyvered the whole thing.

Video ends abruptly. I don't know if there's more to it or that's it.
Video tweet: a collection of wrapping paper techniques.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
ukimalefu posted:

I have no idea what she was singing, but damn, that was awesome. :up:
macnuke Afar
maurvir posted:
ukimalefu posted:

I have no idea what she was singing, but damn, that was awesome. :up:

would have been better in the afternoon on the patio with some wine cheese and bread.
nice find. :up:
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
What warp speed actually looks like with real-distance, in real-time!

It's insanely fast, yet it still looks kind of slow. Space is big, very big.
You haven't had enough Christmas music YET???

"Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir, with Kristin Chenoweth" is a 55-minute compilation of her three performances with the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra in December 2018.

I am not absolutely certain of this but I HAD read earlier that the full program will be available from PBS.org only through the end of January 2020.
Video tweet of "The Secret Base of Kubito".
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
On December 20th in the port of Cozumel, the ship Carnival Glory came in to dock and in the process clipped the bow of the Carnival Legend and apparently came close to hitting the Carnival Oasis of the Seas.

Video tweet showing the crash between Glory (on right) hitting Legend. Taken from Oasis of the Seas. NSFW due to language.

Video tweet from someone standing near the aft of Glory looking down during the collision.

Some pics of the damage probably as seen from the dock. Taken by a passenger who was on Glory.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Billboard for BBC's "Dracula" uses shadows to alter itself.

Do note the "emergency box" below the billboard before starting the top video. The cross formed by the two stakes closest to the light and the blood trail from one of them isn't a coincidence, is it?

The trailer for the BBC mini-series.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Moonchild: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert

jazz/soul...

it's great, just watch it/listen
Ricky Gervais’ entire opening speech including a bit calling out on the virtue signalling blatherskite
Passenger videos his plane's landing gear partly disintegrating and falling off during take-off.

The Air Canada flight immediately returned to the Montreal airport and safely landed.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
DEyncourt posted:
Passenger videos his plane's landing gear partly disintegrating and falling off during take-off.

The Air Canada flight immediately returned to the Montreal airport and safely landed.

:eek:

they will have to replace no only the wheel, but most of the seats

also, not enough yelling, I mean, the plane's wheel fell off! what did they do, push the little button to call an attendant? wait to see if somebody else noticed it?
macnuke Afar
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

also, not enough yelling, I mean, the plane's wheel fell off! what did they do, push the little button to call an attendant? wait to see if somebody else noticed it?

they had a spare yes?
Ah, the good old Crash 8. One falling off isn’t really a huge problem. Two on the same side though, it would be bad.
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

There were a couple of useful comments to that video:
1) one speculated that some mechanic will get fired because the sparks that were seen during take-off indicated that the lug nuts holding that wheel to the landing gear were probably at least partly stripped when that wheel was last replaced.

2) for commercial aircraft: for every PAIR of wheels, they are designed such that if one of them fails then the remaining one can take on the weight share for the pair (at least temporarily).
ukimalefu dysfunctional
DEyncourt posted:
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

There were a couple of useful comments to that video:
1) one speculated that some mechanic will get fired because the sparks that were seen during take-off indicated that the lug nuts holding that wheel to the landing gear were probably at least partly stripped when that wheel was last replaced.

2) for commercial aircraft: for every PAIR of wheels, they are designed such that if one of them fails then the remaining one can take on the weight share for the pair (at least temporarily).

it's still better to have all wheels properly attached and working
ukimalefu dysfunctional
DEyncourt posted:

I haven't seen the video yet, but I think I've seen that movie. There's like 8 of them. Then again, maybe I haven't, I stopped at tokyo drift.
Report from Tokyo 2020 Olympics Athletes Village shows off beds made with cardboard frames.

Narration and text in Japanese.

According to Takashi Kitajima, the general manager for the Athletes Village and the gentleman seen throughout showing off the components, these frames will support up to 200 kg or about 440 pounds. The mattress inserts will be avaiable in varying firmnesses. When the Olympic Games are over, those inserts will be recycled into other plastic products while the cardboard frames will be recycled into paper products.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124