VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120
Online now: Google [Bot]
dv
ukimalefu posted:
dv posted:

I didn't know that

I've been bingeing that entire channel. Interesting stuff, very well presented.
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
user Stupid cockwomble
AC was using a modem to transfer the files for 2001 from Sri Lanka to New York.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Sex With Ducks: the Music Video by Garfunkel and Oates

Interestingly, Kate "Oates" Micucci now voice acts one of the characters, Webby, on Duck Tales. :up:
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
THIS is how you sell a car

(or get a job in making movies/tv)
NY cab driver counts to a hundred in french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmBqIFeHN8
Can This Chef Make Instant Ramen Fancy?
Can This Chef Make Boxed Mac 'N' Cheese Fancy?
:love:

Watch the last one through to the end. The little dance she does when the guy tries her dish is criminally adorable.
"Stephen Colbert plays D&D with Matt Mercer for Red Nose Day".

After a minute-long intro and another 9.5 minutes where they talk about the history of D&D and Mercer guides Colbert through the setup (along with some of the differences from the original game which Colbert had played), the actual gameplay YouTube video is 42 minutes long but well worth your time if you were ever a D&D player. Mercer is a wonderfully creative dungeon master.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
justine posted:
You just have to watch it.

Kodi Lee's Golden Buzzer

:eek: :cry: :D
ukimalefu posted:
justine posted:

Kodi Lee's Golden Buzzer

I cry every time i watch it!
That was a wonderful performance. Thanks for posting that, justine.

-----

Another video that will make you laugh through the tears: "My experience with radiation therapy".

Simone Giertz had previously posted on her channel--do note: the opening video starts playing automatically--funny videos about (purposefully) wasteful robots with funny results, but a year or so ago she announced that she had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. After undergoing an operation to have it removed, she subsequently was diagnosed with some remnants of that brain tumor and so had to undergo radiation therapy to at least control its growth. In the top link she explains why she had to have this face mask made.
justine posted:
ukimalefu posted:
justine posted:

Kodi Lee's Golden Buzzer

I cry every time i watch it!

No kidding. That video is definitely NSFW. :cry:
You guys are very welcome, even if it made you cry at work. I just love it!
dv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZsJyCyGBSI

In Japan kids could see that on tv. At least you could think they're the target audience. Or japanese adults really like bubble gum.

Just so you know, it's full of sexual innuendo / double entendres.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Yah...Japan is not Christian society...it does not teach shame of stupid human waste that nobody should be ashamed of! I mean, Portugal tried really hard, and the best they could do was make nude high-school co-eds swim on opposite sides of the pool separated by a rope (which became the rope of eternal longing).
Metacell posted:
Yah...Japan is not Christian society...it does not teach shame of stupid human waste that nobody should be ashamed of! I mean, Portugal tried really hard, and the best they could do was make nude high-school co-eds swim on opposite sides of the pool separated by a rope (which became the rope of eternal longing).

The irony of Christianity is staggering, given that Judaism is actually very sex positive - so long as that sex is contained within marriage. Christians, for some stupid reason, made sex entirely dirty regardless of context, having apparently skipped over the Song of Solomon in it's entirety.
maurvir posted:
Metacell posted:

The irony of Christianity is staggering, given that Judaism is actually very sex positive - so long as that sex is contained within marriage. Christians, for some stupid reason, made sex entirely dirty regardless of context, having apparently skipped over the Song of Solomon in it's entirety.

It ain't called "Cafeteria Christianity" by some for no reason: "I'll have me some Psalms and Deuteronomy and a big helping of Leviticus."
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
maurvir posted:
Metacell posted:

I think it's the worst crime ever committed against the human race...and Islam took it even further. It was the banning of worship of Ashera, wife of Jehovah, Queen of Heaven and erasing her from the religion that did it. The priesthood just didn't want it to be suggested that women held equal status in the Kingdom of God.
dv
ukimalefu posted:

If that were a real show where they restored badly modded Civics, etc. back to stock while making fun of mods, I'd watch every episode.
dv posted:
ukimalefu posted:

If that were a real show where they restored badly modded Civics, etc. back to stock while making fun of mods, I'd watch every episode.

That's what I wanted to see.
dv posted:
ukimalefu posted:

macnuke Afar
maurvir posted:
dv posted:
ukimalefu posted:

the amount of material out there is material for years and years.
maurvir posted:
dv posted:
ukimalefu posted:

so maybe you could ask

the video was uploaded recently, and it's their channel, I mean Clarkson, Hammond and May.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChiwLD ... xqdixMHmQA

they have other videos similar to that one

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... rkN9wazFM4

Haven't watched those yet, but they're also short videos, so not the full thing we're talking about.
TOS
trailer for new microsoft flight sim

https://youtu.be/ReDDgFfWlS4
Tom Cruise on why he loves being a Scientologist

Gotta love the "almost Mission Impossible, but not quite" music in the background.

More Cruise cruisin'
juice Inadvertently correct
What did I just watch?
juice Inadvertently correct
I watched both videos. I still don’t know why he loves being a Scientologist. Maybe he likes the Kool Aid they serve?
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120