VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], Pariah, ukimalefu
maurvir Outlier
Blade Runner OST

Listening to this reminded me of why this is still one of my favorite films...
maurvir Outlier
obvs Eating chickens is for the bourgeoisie
I am a bit surprised to see that linked here(although I loved that video and ContraPoints is my favorite channel).
maurvir Outlier
obvs posted:
I am a bit surprised to see that linked here(although I loved that video and ContraPoints is my favorite channel).

It's a bit random, but it is startlingly well done. I lost track of ContraPoints at some point when "he" was still fumbling about with gender identity, but still primarily identified as an 'ironic' crossdresser. Thus, when you reminded me of the channel, I ended up watching this one and was intrigued by the change.

The distracting thing is that I have generally found myself attracted to her because she is incredibly intelligent and makes brutally honest videos. It's a real rarity these days.
maurvir Outlier
maurvir Outlier
Skyrim Exploration Suite

This may have been posted before, but I just ran across it again. It really is that good.
TOS
maurvir Outlier
ukimalefu Wasn't me
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
maurvir Outlier
DukeofNuke posted:

Nothing like scarring the kids for life to make a Halloween special. :up:
dv
Ziebart will rot your truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXvl9nt57Kg

Also, it hides the damage and makes it shiny.

It's a metaphor for America, kinda.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
ukimalefu Wasn't me
https://vimeo.com/245992513

Quote:
When a father finds a year’s worth of his 5-year-old son’s Google voice searches, he inadvertently realizes there might just be a new member of his family.

dv
maurvir Outlier
Church of Trump | Fault Lines

I recommend obtaining a stiff beverage before watching. A really stiff drink. :goth:
I was honestly thinking about going to Quiznos 20 minutes ago. It's been years since I ate at Quiznos.

It's unfortunate. Quiznos' sandwiches are a lot better than Subway's.
user Stupid cockwomble
maurvir Outlier
ukimalefu Wasn't me
maurvir posted:

Welcome to the age of youtube

Don't forget to like, subscribe, hit that notification bell, and leave a comment below!
"Aretha Franklin Gospel Film Finally Has a Release Date, 46 Years After It Was Made" recorded.

Well the film and audio recording were made back in 1972, but the film was first delayed because the director Sydney Pollack--who died in 2008--forgot to use clapper boards which would have allowed him to synchronize the sound with the film. After being digitized in 2010, the new co-producer Alan Elliott was sued by Franklin herself to prevent the film's release (speculation was that the then-ailing singer was bothered by the film appearing to be a eulogy on her career). The release was cleared by the family of the late singer this past September.

Here is a trailer for the movie which is set for a one-week release in LA in November, in NYC in December for one week, then for general release starting in January.
Philadelphia park atop parking structure gets a huge TV screen mounted on building next door.

To be sure: the parking structure and the two buildings next to it are owned by the same company so the owners can do what they want, but really?
ukimalefu Wasn't me
Betonhaus posted:

*laughs in spanish*
ukimalefu Wasn't me
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112