VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
Wait...was this posted before? I seem to have a vague recollection.

Kinetic sculpture of Kafka's head in Prague.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
DEyncourt posted:
Wait...was this posted before? I seem to have a vague recollection.

Kinetic sculpture of Kafka's head in Prague.

Yes, but it's worth repeating.
dv
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
The best moon landing conspiracy rebuttal you've ever seen.
https://youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs
dv
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Japanese company announces "My Wife", an animated virtual wife in her own chamber.

It costs $1400 with a monthly fee of $14 to maintain upgrades.

Man, I was embarrassed just to watch this.
user Stupid cockwomble
DEyncourt posted:
Japanese company announces "My Wife", an animated virtual wife in her own chamber.

It costs $1400 with a monthly fee of $14 to maintain upgrades.

Man, I was embarrassed just to watch this.

its an emotional support doll, that's all
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Deepwater Horizon and the legacy of dispersants

Yes, the film was produced by "UFOTV", however, the information appears to be accurate.
The CrowBox.

Devices which can train corvids to do acts to get food rewards. Do note that it can be fully programmable via Arduino so at the end of the video the original creator suggests that others could provide many more ideas.
Artist makes robot to mimic his facial expressions.

While limited to only eye movement, eyebrow movement and head tilt, it does a lot to get past "uncanny valley" for me.
Manager at a food company in mainland China requires staff to eat food put into a cleaned urinal.

Text and narration in Chinese.

I dunno about you, but I would be reluctant to eat something that had been stirred BY HAND. Couldn't that manager have found some chopsticks?
Vintage T-34 tank is flipped onto its side while being moved onto trailer.

Following a parade in Kursk to celebrate the Soviet victory over the Nazis in the Battle of Kursk 75 years ago. No one was injured.
TOS
juice Inadvertently correct
Where do I apply for my twenty seconds back?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
The one where James May rides in a U2
https://youtu.be/1PmYItnlY5M
user Stupid cockwomble
Bono OK with that?

What did he do, roll around in the drum kit?
dv
dv posted:

well... uhm... they could at least have tried to take a selfie with the game in the background

and I don't care if it's a baseball thing or a stadium thing or an american thing but, those baseball bats they had aren't churros. This are churros:

A paper cone, or bag, maybe 6 to 9 (or more) and chocolate (In the stadium the plate could be cardboard or plastic, so no excuses)
dv
ukimalefu posted:
dv posted:

well... uhm... they could at least have tried to take a selfie with the game in the background

and I don't care if it's a baseball thing or a stadium thing or an american thing but, those baseball bats they had aren't churros. This are churros:

A paper cone, or bag, maybe 6 to 9 (or more) and chocolate (In the stadium the plate could be cardboard or plastic, so no excuses)

Something something Cincinnati Chili something something.

Obviously in the US they're going to be stupid-large portions, but fried bread is pretty much fried bread.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Tyrone Power v Basil Rathbone sword fight. (4 minutes)
Notice: no stunt doubles! These guys knew what they were doing!
https://youtu.be/nB8tiSMCwRE
The Grandmaster of Kung Fu Films: Lau Kar-leung | HOW TO SEE Martial Arts Films

Quote:
What makes a true kung fu film? Many directors and actors have been associated with the kung fu genre, Hong Kong cinema’s most unique creation, but no one compares to Lau Kar-leung (1937–2013) as a purist of the genre and the kung fu form.

Associate curator La Frances Hui explores the history of the kung fu films, the actors and filmmakers associated with the genre like Bruce Lee, Gordon Liu, and Jackie Chan, and why Lau Kar-leung has been hailed as the grandmaster of kung fu films.

Video tweet: giant inflated red ball escapes from art installation in Toledo.
Motorcycle racer reaches over to another next to him to pull his brake lever during race. YouTube video at link.

Do note that the brake level is for that other racer's FRONT wheel. They were moving at 120-130 MPH at the time.

That racer has lost his racing contract and there are calls to have him permanently banned from professional racing.
DEyncourt posted:
Motorcycle racer reaches over to another next to him to pull his brake lever during race. YouTube video at link.

Do note that the brake level is for that other racer's FRONT wheel. They were moving at 120-130 MPH at the time.

That racer has lost his racing contract and there are calls to have him permanently banned from professional racing.

Had he succeeded in that stunt, it would be an (attempted) murder charge, so yeah - he is getting off lucky with just a lifetime ban.
This makes me seriously consider suicide over aging.

Ad for talking interactive flower pot aimed at the elderly. This IS a legitimate product and not a parody ad.

It also provides reminders for taking one's medications and a messaging service for others to use.

I hope that the actresses they got to do the narration and to act in the commercial's scenes got paid well (but you know they weren't).
BBC Earth on Chiako Yamamoto, the only female sensei of bonsai.

Among her bonsai is one that was started by her grandfather and is now over 100 years old.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 132