VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
WTF?

I don't know why the fiddlesticks the video repeats 3 times. Pun intended.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Your chocolate fountain should probably not look like this...

(note: the chocolate "seized" due to a small amount of water that caused clumping)
DEAR SATAN

NARRATED BY: PATRICK STEWART
Maybe this is a repeat but here is a seasonal special: "Nicolas Was", a rendering of a poem by Neil Gaiman.
#ProjectPuppetron: Adobe MAX 2017 (Sneak Peeks) | Adobe Creative Cloud

Quote:
Puppetron, powered by Adobe Sensei, is a way to quickly combine a series of facial photos with artistic portraits to create puppets directly usable in Character Animator.

ukimalefu posted:

"Oh, HELL no."

You gotta love NY. :D
Art project displays all pages being sent in Chicago. YouTube video at link.

While the printouts from this project are being anonymized, what it does show that LOTS of doctors and nurses still use the system to send out PRIVATE patient info. The problem with the pager system is that a given pager is just set to ignore any messages not sent to IT, so anyone with an altered pager could read EVERY message sent out.
DJ Cummerbund - I Will Jump

Van Halen + Gloria Gaynor remix (with a dash of Cee Lo Green)
juice Inadvertently correct
TOS
well that was pretty nutso
ukimalefu posted:
DJ Cummerbund - I Will Jump

Van Halen + Gloria Gaynor remix (with a dash of Cee Lo Green)

ukimalefu posted:

That was quite interesting but there are some considerations: this was in Norway, so even in those locations south of the Arctic Circle (north of which would have 24 hours of continuous darkness for part of the year) there can be very long nights between the autumn and spring equinoxes. For Kristiansand, Norway, (which is close to the country's southernmost point) the length of the night can be as long as 17.5 hours on the winter solstice (so even longer as one heads northwards). Of course the opposite in terms of length of night vs. that of day would be true around the summer solstice.

I could not find any Highway 155 in Norway with Google Maps. As far as I can tell, Nes (the location cited in the video) is about 8 miles NW of Oslo but this is only a guess based on Hole being the larger municipality containing Nes among other towns and villages. There is at least one other town/village named Nes which is further north in Norway.

In any case: I do have to wonder if those energy savings numbers being cited perhaps were a tiny bit biased if they were recorded close the winter solstice (as the publication date of December 29, 2017, seems to indicate).

It might be interesting to conduct a similar test somewhere closer to the equator, like, say, Singapore which wouldn't have such large fluctuations in lengths of daytime.
TOS
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
TOS posted:
nirvana plus auto tune equals: https://vimeo.com/249694026?ref=fb-v-share

That is stick fiddling obscene. I like it.
user Stupid cockwomble
He keeps playing his guitar that way, it'll start looking like Trigger.
dv
dv posted:

Sorry, but I got exhausted watching that guy go through his preliminaries of 1.5 minutes just describing what he was going to do and prepping for the trip he needed to make. I wasn't going to waste another 20 minutes watching him.
dv
DEyncourt posted:
dv posted:

Sorry, but I got exhausted watching that guy go through his preliminaries of 1.5 minutes just describing what he was going to do and prepping for the trip he needed to make. I wasn't going to waste another 20 minutes watching him.

I watch most youtube videos like that with closed captioning on and at 2x speed.
dv
maurvir posted:

That's... how did they find somebody willing to insure that?
How a baby is born (without all of the messy bits).

Absolutely Safe For Work and rather amusing too.
Jereloose

Pearl Jam + Kenny Loggins mashup. Tina Turner does some background vocals.
TOS
user Stupid cockwomble
user Stupid cockwomble
dv
Lawsuit in case of smaller boat being run over by larger boat which was captured by camera. Video at link.

This incident happened near the mouth of the Columbia River on this past August 12th.
Quote:
Larsen [the driver of the larger boat], a Roseburg resident, told The Oregonian/OregonLive by phone Friday that he wasn't using his cellphone while driving his Bayliner and referred to such allegations as "fake news." Larsen also said a lawsuit seemed unnecessary because the people in the Weldcraft weren't hurt badly.

The criminal case is ongoing. Larsen has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor crimes of reckless operation of a boat, fourth-degree assault and recklessly endangering the lives of others.

Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 132