VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 134
Online now: Google [Bot], Jonesy, juice, ukimalefu
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
The whole Plizzanet Earth series is priceless.

What Life Really Is
It doesn't matter what you genuinely think you believe, or believe you think. This sh*t is great.
DEyncourt posted:

Oh God, they're going to give Wal*Mart customers ideas (you can fit an SUV through those doors).
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Blues Brothers did it first

and Top Gear did it too

:p
Good sci-fi short featuring Sigourney Weaver and Carly Pope, Directed by Neil Blomkamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs
dv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfMv9ti9Sw

I feel like this needs to be played back with the volume cranked on as many subwoofers as possible. To get the full effect, natch.
Restoration of 1911 travelogue film of NYC.
Quote:
Take note of the surprising and remarkably timeless expression of boredom exhibited by a young girl filmed as she was chauffeured down Fifth Avenue in the front seat of a convertible limousine.

Numberphile explains nth-dimensional structures projected onto (n-1)th-dimensional surfaces.

You have to watch the projection of sphere (3D) into a square grid on a plain (2D), AND he goes onto trying to show a 4D structure in 3D using monkey figures.
From the Mama Cass Show--which had only one episode aired in 1969--Joni Mitchell sings "Both Sides Now".

There is another song from that episode with Cass, Mitchell and Mary Travers singing "I Shall Be Released".
OK, NOT for anyone who gets twitchy about "Frozen".

"That Would Not Be Me"--a song for Princess Anna.
dv
DEyncourt posted:
From the Mama Cass Show--which had only one episode aired in 1969--Joni Mitchell sings "Both Sides Now".

There is another song from that episode with Cass, Mitchell and Mary Travers singing "I Shall Be Released".

Such an intensely different and so sincere time. I really do feel like everything from the 60's countercultural revolution has died today.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
dv
dv posted:

Once I realized what was going on, I *lol*ed.
Belly flopping with style

Damn, that had to have hurt... :eek:
Pariah Know Your Enemy
I was kinda undecided on putting this here or in the music video thread.

Macklemore helps to celebrate his grandmother's 100th birthday.
dv
Dense confused individual selling his Tesla because he buys summer performance tires for the winter, doesn't rotate them, and drives around with a brick tied to his foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goTojvhwrdc

I don't usually recommend reading Youtube comments, but...
TOS
pranking a doggie with a skeleton

https://youtu.be/IwUrGEcyg_w
Pariah Know Your Enemy
dv posted:
Dense confused individual selling his Tesla because he buys summer performance tires for the winter, doesn't rotate them, and drives around with a brick tied to his foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goTojvhwrdc

I don't usually recommend reading Youtube comments, but...

Back in the mid-80s I was dating a woman and her dad had bought an IROC Camaro for his mid life crisis-mobile and he burned up those big fat rears in 6 weeks, only then learning that the special tires for that car cost over $250 each, which was a hell of a lot back then.
ukimalefu posted:

That was one of the most remarkable things I've seen/heard in a long time. :up:
maurvir posted:

The exploration of the hangar is enough to recommend watching this, but you should have pointed out that they actually climbed into one of the two mostly gutted Burans there.

These Burans were about 70% complete when the project was abandoned. The only Buran that was sent to space unmanned in 1988 was destroyed when its hangar--somewhere nearby THIS hangar--collapsed in 2002.
Another silly video of a cat dancing...

(and by cat, I mean Caterpillar front loader)
TOS
DEyncourt posted:
maurvir posted:

The exploration of the hangar is enough to recommend watching this, but you should have pointed out that they actually climbed into one of the two mostly gutted Burans there.

These Burans were about 70% complete when the project was abandoned. The only Buran that was sent to space unmanned in 1988 was destroyed when its hangar--somewhere nearby THIS hangar--collapsed in 2002.

the cost of that program played a significant role in bringing down the ussr

the shuttle program ended up damaging nasa pretty severely too, now that i think of it

basically the whole concept was a brutal detour
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 134