VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot], j_tso
In 1961 programmers at IBM got an IBM 7094 to sing "Daisy Bell".

According to the poster it was this incident that directly inspired the scene in "2001".
"Man can flex and move like something nasty from Silent Hill".

Yes, he has been hired by several TV series and movie companies to make appearances.
Donkey Butter jerk face
DEyncourt posted:
"Man can flex and move like something nasty from Silent Hill".

Yes, he has been hired by several TV series and movie companies to make appearances.

as Hank Hill would say "that boy ain't right"
dv
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
user Stupid cockwomble
Pikachu dancer starts to deflate during performance at the Pokemon World Festival 2017 in South Korea.

You can skip forward to about the 4:20 mark to watch that dancer ALMOST make a triumphant return.

Title and text in Korean.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
CCTV of container ship colliding with huge crane which collapses at Jebel Ali, the largest port in the UAE.

In the upper right corner you can see the ship slowly moving towards the crane in the foreground.
First footage of physical battle between two male cuttlefish over a female.

Previously cuttlefish "fights" involved just "posturing and intimidating skin displays".
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Aftermath of accident where a car was practically split in two but the drivers of both vehicles were largely uninjured.

I'm not certain how, but the driver of the truck somehow got ejected from it as a result of the accident (caused by the truck wandering across the line--he fell asleep?).

The woman--fortunately driving alone considering the mangled wreckage of the other half of her car--was still seated in her driver's seat.

ADD: sorry, but YouTube changed the status of this video so that you must log into YouTube to "confirm" your age.

Last edited by DEyncourt on Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 am.

arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
DEyncourt posted:
Aftermath of accident where a car was practically split in two but the drivers of both vehicles were largely uninjured.

I'm not certain how, but the driver of the truck somehow got ejected from it as a result of the accident (caused by the truck wandering across the line--he fell asleep?).

The woman--fortunately driving alone considering the mangled wreckage of the other half of her car--was still seated in her driver's seat.

The accident report shows the driver of the truck was not wearing a seatbelt, he is also listed as being arrested.

http://kymkemp.com/2017/05/14/terrible- ... e-miracle/
arkayn posted:
DEyncourt posted:

The accident report shows the driver of the truck was not wearing a seatbelt, he is also listed as being arrested.

I'm going to assume that won't buff right out. :eek:
arkayn posted:
DEyncourt posted:

I'm not surprised that the truck driver wasn't wearing his seatbelt nor that he got arrested, but if you looked at my video--grumph! YouTube has changed its status so you MUST log in to "confirm" your age--you can see that the more massive truck only had its front passenger-side corner torn up, so somehow his door failed? Or maybe he got injured while being tossed around inside his truck during the accident but got out and managed to get that far before crumpling?
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Unboxing a 1943 US Army K Ration.

A braver man than me: he ate some of it and smoked a cigarette too.
Draw your own circuits

The system uses conductive ink and magnetic modules (LEDs, switches, etc)
user Stupid cockwomble
they are called lions
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 132