VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 132
Online now: juice, ukimalefu
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
I was expecting that to be godawful.

But it worked. Really well.
obvs posted:
I was expecting that to be godawful.

But it worked. Really well.

Too bad that wasn't the version Cher did. Her version is sort of awful, with all the reverb and auto tune.

This version was actually pretty darn good.
user Stupid cockwomble
That song was pretty much the first to use auto-tune in that way.
Donkey Butter jerk face
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Ya hafta watch this amazing snippet from the BBC's Planet Earth 2 that was tweeted.
4 women spend a week without wearing makeup AND some of them will continue for longer.

OK, I'm just a guy so I automatically evaluated these women based on their looks. I don't know about you, but while all of these women basically are very pretty with AND without makeup, the fourth woman who appears in this video stating at the 12-second mark begins with what was to me far too much makeup, perhaps in combination of being lit oddly or badly.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
DEyncourt posted:
Driving at 40 MPH each a 2015 Nissan Tsuru (made in Mexico) is crashed head on into a 2016 Nissan Versa (made in US).

Rather ugly results in both, but you REALLY don't want to be in that Tsuru.

Ah, the result of all those job killing regulations in the US vs the free and open economy of Mexico.
dv
maurvir posted:
DEyncourt posted:
Driving at 40 MPH each a 2015 Nissan Tsuru (made in Mexico) is crashed head on into a 2016 Nissan Versa (made in US).

Ah, the result of all those job killing regulations in the US vs the free and open economy of Mexico.

fiddlesticks Mexico for allowing vehicles like that on the road. Also, fiddlesticks Nissan for knowingly making a car like that.

That said, my car was assembled in Mexico, but it meets US crash test standards. :shrug:
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
maurvir posted:
DEyncourt posted:

Hey, if you don't want to die mangled in an outdated POS car you can use your consumer choice instead of relying on the nanny state.
ukimalefu posted:
I think I love Joseph

Wow.

I'm still listening to JUST the first song and I'm already planning to get any CDs.
user Stupid cockwomble
I'm a lumberjack?
dv
user posted:
I'm a lumberjack?

You're ok.
user Stupid cockwomble
Palin was doing his travel show in Tibet, where he met a famous Tibetan folk singer and songwriter. After hearing him sing, Palin said, "You know, I'm a songwriter myself" and proceeded to sing the Lumberjack song to this fellow, who had no idea what Palin was going on about.
"THIS IS WHAT SWIMMING WITH A GRIZZLY BEAR IS LIKE".

Basically a videographer wanted to get some close-up shots of a grizzly. Knowing that him swimming in the pond would just scare the bear away, he rigged up a couple GoPros on a float and was rewarded with this.
Hong Kong Disneyland to offer "the Iron Man Experience" beginning in Jan. 2017.

If you have been to some of the other Disney parks, then this appears to be based on "Star Tours" ride though with Iron Man/Tony Stark themes replacing Star Wars. Speculation is that once the bugs are worked out at Hong Kong that versions of this ride eventually will replace Star Tours at other parks.
"Leonard Bernstein once owned this amazing cigarette-lighting Rube Goldberg machine".

It plays a recording from "Candide" and has various lights while running.
DEyncourt posted:
"Leonard Bernstein once owned this amazing cigarette-lighting Rube Goldberg machine".

It plays a recording from "Candide" and has various lights while running.

While I find everything about smoking repulsive, that is awesome. :up:
Whales in the Sahara

Apparently those plans to turn the Sahara desert into a shallow sea were retro after all.
How Adam Savage explained Peter Jackson's HAL 9000 prop.

This happened while they were touring inside Jackson's "prop library" where he keeps his collection of various movie memorabilia.
jkahless Custom Title
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 132