VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot]
For the mountain bikers in the group. Its kinda ho hum until 4:00 into the video. I like the fence jump at 6:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
"25 years of The Simpsons couch gags (554 episodes) at the same time". Yeah, it is cacophonous so turn down your sound before playing.
Train crashes into crane on truck trailer stuck on tracks, causes partial derailment of train. In the video the leaking tank had argon in it. The engineer and the conductor on the train suffered multiple injuries while the truck driver jumped out before the train crashed.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Kirk posted:
Kangaroos fighting in suburbia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciDAfhhSgns

This was really funny! :lol:
justine Elitist Beer Lover
The little boy that signed a 1 day contract with the Utah Jazz.

http://www.kcra.com/news/jazz-play-5yea ... n=kcra%2B3
dv
"Paper Airplane Machine Gun". It actually takes flat sheets of paper and folds then into paper airplanes before launching them.
Drone racing star wars style Pod racing

These guys race their "drones" in a forest (which makes you think Endor speeders, more than pod racing) using video headsets to race in first person view.

The video is in french. There are subtitles if you turn on captions, but it's impossible to read them and follow the action at the same time.
That video I linked to isn't particularly gruesome because, of course, the cricket could not burrow--as in the case of that "Wrath of Khan" snippet--and those doctors even managed to pull the cricket out alive (well, mostly. I imagine the part crushed by the forceps wasn't alive).

It is more a twitchy "Yikes--that could happen to ME!!!" problem for the viewer.
DEyncourt posted:
"Paper Airplane Machine Gun". It actually takes flat sheets of paper and folds then into paper airplanes before launching them.

I want one of those
Teaser trailer for Brad Bird's "Tomorrowland". Release date is May 22, 2015.

-----

Y'know what I really hate? That YouTube now puts into its links an "&list=" etc. code which, in essence, makes the current video part of a list of videos that are arbitrarily put together (for example: the list that got attached to the above had other trailers for movies and TV programs, so somewhat related in terms of type but not at all related to the above movie).

What REALLY bugs me is that not very often but sometimes I will want to read the details supplied by the provider of the video (as was the case for the above video), but just as I begin reading I get switched to the next video in the &list. Sure, it isn't difficult to hit the "back" button to get back to the previous video so I can read those details (AFTER deleting the &list), but it is very annoying. While I could delete the &list to prevent YouTube to go the next video in the first place, I won't know that I will want to do that until AFTER I've watched the current video.
There are extensions (at least for chrome) that stop the next video for playing. I have one called "nextvid stopper for youtube"

Also, you can delete everything after and including the "&"(I do that always when posting youtube links)

Oh, and the Tomorrowland trailer looks good, and after Brad Bird's done with that, I hope I can finally get MORE INCREDIBLES!
user Stupid cockwomble
ukimalefu posted:
There are extensions (at least for chrome) that stop the next video for playing. I have one called "nextvid stopper for youtube"

Also, you can delete everything after and including the "&"(I do that always when posting youtube links)

Oh, and the Tomorrowland trailer looks good, and after Brad Bird's done with that, I hope I can finally get MORE INCREDIBLES!

Oh now that looks cool!

Now i'm wondering what that other non-incredible movie he made is like.
Man tosses smoke bomb into NYC restaurant. The hatch that you see used is the end of an emergency exit for the subway system. It is supposed to have an alarm on it but apparently was disabled.

No one was injured from the smoke bomb.
How to promote rescue dogs on TV ;) This is for mmav. This weather guy has no clue how to deal with playful dogs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erN6mNw1iB4
user Stupid cockwomble
DEyncourt posted:

:: posts on hereminworld.com ::
DEyncourt posted:

No, I can't. I don't have B4 paper.
ukimalefu posted:
DEyncourt posted:

No, I can't. I don't have B4 paper.

:shrug: Oh, right. It's impossible to print it on A4 paper or an 8.5*11 sheet.

But failure on my part: the instructions say to print out the diagram THEN trace it onto a thin ("0.5-0.7mm") piece of cardboard using carbon paper (though to be sure: there are some printers that can handle such cardboard). Strictly speaking what is seen in the video is NOT a paper boomerang but a thin cardboard one.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 132