VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 133
Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
user Stupid cockwomble
'Gangnam Style' Pistachios

Been getting lot of airplay in my area. I know it's a Superbowl ad, but it's a real hoot.
juice Inadvertently correct
user Stupid cockwomble
Got something against dancing nuts?
juice Inadvertently correct
I've got something against flavor-of-the-month dance crazes.
user Stupid cockwomble
meh.

I don't care much about them, either, but I think that ad is cleverly done.
blurt mundus vult decipi
user Stupid cockwomble
MOOG SOUND LAB Season 3 | Zola Jesus | In Your Nature

Visualize a small special studio set in the NC factory where they make the things. Considering what their shop looked like when I visited them, this is quite a remarkable idea. Instrumentation details are on the Moog page.
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
This is really interesting: high-speed video reveals secrets in the shattering of Prince Rupert's Drops. Prince Rupert's Drops are created by dropping globs of molten glass into water. They are named such because there was a Prussian Prince Rupert who was a founding member of England's Royal Society and who brought these glass objects to the attention of that Society (some dispute on whether or not he discovered this phenomenon).
dv
rjprice wrote:

Good. The Smeagol/Gollum rap battle made me smile too.
blurt mundus vult decipi
Well, technically this is a video posted on YouTube but there really is only the audio track.

Take a sad song and make it sadder--"Hey Jude" reworked into a minor key.

There is also this NPR article about this guy who has been flipping the keys of various songs from major to minor key or vice versa. Take a look at the embedded video of R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" where its key has been switched from minor to major.
blurt mundus vult decipi
The newest Olympic sport?

Hillbillyards
blurt mundus vult decipi
World's largest video game, played on the side of a 437-foot-tall building.
blurt mundus vult decipi
user Stupid cockwomble
She's so unusual.
The Magic Box--"A short film about magic and nostalgia."
Oddly mesmerizing whirlpool forms in Lativian river. Watch as it sucks down chunks of ice floes and other floating debris.

Considering the volume that goes down during this video, I would have worried that where the videographer was standing was unsafe and possibly could collapse into the sinkhole that formed under the river.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Abe short film, 8 mins.
blurt mundus vult decipi
Slayer

Angel of Death

RIP Jeff Hanneman 1964-2013
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
Two months aboard an Antarctic icebreaker, compressed to 5 minutes. Not only rather pretty but the narrative describing the various conditions and forms of ice is very informative.
Someone has developed a mod for the game Oculus Rift so that the player has the victim's point of view of someone in a guillotine waiting for his beheading.

Here are some videos of people experiencing this mod, in some case where they are tapped on the back of the neck at the time the guillotine's blade would pass through their necks. Note: some NSFW language.
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
user Stupid cockwomble
Robert B. wrote:

Oh, human waste! Kingsley and Ford....

Wonder how Card held out so long on selling the movie rights. If this takes off and it looks like it could, they've got a whole series of great novels to use for sequels.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 133