VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 132
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
blurt mundus vult decipi
1983 Apple Keynote: Steve Jobs announces the Macintosh.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Above the Sun

Quote:
After the great Chicago Blizzard of 2011, thousands of pounds of snow were removed from city's downtown streets. Loaded by bulldozers and heavy trucks, much of the snow was piled in the empty lot between our studio and the railroad tracks.

In a collaborative effort between Coudal Partners and The Explorers of the New World Society, an expedition was immediately formed. The goal; a bold assault aiming to place the very first men upon the summit of this peak. Known for their dexterity and grit, Dawson and Matt were selected for the dangerous undertaking. This is their story.

blurt mundus vult decipi
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUTUBE-NOCOOKIE!!!???

Stop doing that. I don't like it. It smells funny.
blurt mundus vult decipi
Settle down. It's not somebody spoofing YouTube.
still don't like it
blurt mundus vult decipi
Polk Salad Annie

"Chomp, chomp chomp."

p.s. Get over it.
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
2010 annual No Pants New York Subway ride. Hmmm, I would think it might get a bit nippy.
blurt mundus vult decipi
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
c (299,792 kilometers per second)

Quote:
Trailer for my science-fiction film "c," currently in development. No CGI or greenscreen is used in the making of the film; virtually all of the effects are done in-camera.

Set in the distant future, "c" tells the story of First Lieutenant Malleck and her radical attempt to salvage reason during an interplanetary cold war.

If you like the trailer, please vote up my submission to BoingBoing.net! Press the little green plus sign:
boingboing.net/​submit/​2011/​02/​indie-sci-fi-film-c.html

Enigma wrote:
2010 annual No Pants New York Subway ride. Hmmm, I would think it might get a bit nippy.

Improv Everywhere's report on the 2011 No Pants NYC Subway Ride. OK, this isn't directly to their videos but there is a video linked there.

Also there are similar events around the world inspired by the original in NYC.

I've always wondered why they picked mid-January for this event and not sometime with somewhat better weather, though I suppose that in mid-January the contrast would be more noticeable.
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
Fleetwood Mac is one of those bands who, like Pink Floyd and Deep Purple, had a very different early incarnation. This version of the band had no women in it. They did have Peter Green, who had replaced Eric Clapton in the Bluesbreakers, and was replaced there by Mick Taylor, who later joined the Rolling Stones.

You know "Black Magic Woman" by Santana? Actually, Peter Green wrote that. He also wrote "The Green Manalishi", which Judas Priest later played in concerts for years and years. The early incarnation of Fleetwood Mac was very successful commercially, but its guitarists had problems: one went crazy from drugs, one joined a cult, and one became a raging alcoholic.

tl; dr
the original Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac with no Stevie Nicks!?

Unpossible!
One more thing, I tried to login with my youtube account into that "nocookie" thing.

It did log me in, but showed me this message

It's true! I didn't made that up.
blurt mundus vult decipi
You're trying to access your account through the browsing-only site. Shenanigans!!

Anyways, here the Buffalo Springfield perform Bluebird, with plenty of action in the foreground. 15¢ for a cup of coffee! How much for a Venti Peppermint Java Chip Frappuccino?
blurt mundus vult decipi
I really like the song but this video for Eddie Rabbitt's, "I Love A Rainy Night" is disturbing for a number of reasons.
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
In Russia, jug drinks you!

Big Wet Jugs

"That is why you would not want to get shot by .357 Magnum."
blurt mundus vult decipi
A classic from an earlier, more innocent time: The Tinfoil Hat Song
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
What do all of those camera settings actually do?
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
Los Saicos
Demolición

Interesting band. Although their entire recorded output consisted of six 45 RPM singles, their influence was profound, if localized. They have a Wikipedia page and even a movie about them.
Dude, why do you know that? That's from Peru? from the 60s?

Coño!
Trailer for King of the Rocket Men! Great old serial movie from Republic Pictures. It was released on VHS years ago. Not sure if it was ever release on DVD.
blurt mundus vult decipi
ukimalefu wrote:
Dude, why do you know that? That's from Peru? from the 60s?

Coño!

It's just one of those things. One link leads to another. I've been going around for the past day saying "da da da da da da da da ya ya ya ya!" The SO is ready to kill me.

Salud!
blurt mundus vult decipi
"One link leads to another."

That led me to this, of course. One of the best rhythm guitar parts in the history of rock.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 132