VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
Online now: Betonhaus, Google [Bot], Kirk, maurvir, Pariah
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Warning, this video may make you want a glass of whiskey and a smoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yg_XjYju_s
juice Inadvertently correct
https://funnyjunk.com/Out+of+sight/pqhgMcd/

Sort of shows how the world is like to a blind girl
Check out the blooper reel for "Family Feud Canada".

Ignore the top video which is only the edited fraction which got aired. Instead run the video tweet below which answers the question: "What do they do when 'Family Feud' gets super bad answers during a sudden death round?"
macnuke Afar
ukimalefu dysfunctional
The LockPickingLawyer on "Tire-Deflating Car Lock Picked FAST!".

He did not talk at all about this device's purpose as an anti-theft device for cars.

I am guessing the purchaser of this device is supposed to place the two stickers with the yellow backing--seen throughout this video--onto the inside of car windows to be a warning to any would-be car thieves to pass on this car since this device is set to start letting air out of that tire as soon as the car's speed exceeds "about 17 MPH" (I THINK the actual setting is 25 KPH ≈ 15.5 MPH).

The presumed audience for this device is a single person who doesn't mind having to reach down each time he has to get into his car or leave it for any extended period of time to install this device. Myself, I see that latter aspect as more trouble than its worth even if it were an effective device (which it ain't).
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
How The Shawshank Redemption Humanizes Prisoners

This same guy also did a couple videos talking about sexual assault of men (by both men and women). They have all been astonishing good.
The LockPickingLawyer shows how a gun safe can be opened by looking at it.

"...a product is so bad that my words are insufficient to convey the gravity of the problem."
"Star Wars: Underworld" test footage + Making Of'.

For a TV series that in 2010 Lucasfilm was working on. It was to have a tie-in with the video game "1313" but the sale of LucasFilm to Disney delayed this TV project until it was cancelled.
dv
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Oh dear.

I have written before that ASMR nothing for me. As further proof of this, "Gillian Anderson Does ASMR" for her role in a Netflix series called "Sex Education".

Even gazing upon the lovely Ms. Anderson, the ASMR aspect did nothing for or to me.

If you did experience anything, you're welcome.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Are you listening with headphones? I agree, it's goofy, but I do like binaural sound as a cheap thrill. If only the videos were in 3D!
DEyncourt posted:
Oh dear.

I have written before that ASMR nothing for me. As further proof of this, "Gillian Anderson Does ASMR" for her role in a Netflix series called "Sex Education".

Even gazing upon the lovely Ms. Anderson, the ASMR aspect did nothing for or to me.

If you did experience anything, you're welcome.

She's actually quite good at it, but ASMR really is one of those things that everyone experiences differently. I thought I was immune until I realized why I was getting sleepy every time we groomed the dog. I could be perfectly awake one minute, then nodding off the next. Turns out it was the electric razor. :shrug:

As for the videos, Goodnight Moon was the first one to really give me tingles after being disappointed in so many of the others. Part of it is that she creates a narrative, not just a sequence of sounds.
Voluntary Rick Roll

This is actually a really fun festival video, and yes, it really is "Never gonna give you up" sung by Rick Astley.
juice Inadvertently correct
I wonder how in hell they got an insurance company to cover the attempt.
Video tweet: "What does a 9 inch ice core sound like when dropped down a 450 foot hole?"
juice posted:
I wonder how in hell they got an insurance company to cover the attempt.

Probably because it was fired way out over the mountains in a snow-covered forest. I'm also guessing the actual firing was done remotely to avoid the problem of anything other than wildlife being near the shot. Definitely an impressive shot, though. That really lit up the whole mountain for a second.
"Hair Love", the 2020 Oscar-winning animated short film.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Video showing how to defeat a door chain with some tape and a rubber band (and maybe a little practice).
Video showing the intensity of the 2011 Japan Earthquake and Tsunami at Sendai Airport.

The camera shows visible shaking for the first 150 seconds, then there is a cut omitting the time between the quake and the tsunami flooding that airport.

In comparison: the most intense quake I have ever experienced was the 1971 San Fernando Quake. In part because I was awaken by it--it happened at 6 am--I "recall" the shaking going on for about 30 seconds but it was for only 12 seconds.
"Making Stunningly Clear Ice, the Easy Way (w/ Cocktail Chemistry)".

Basically nearly everything you may have heard that is recommended for making clear ice is wrong (or largely ineffective).
ukimalefu dysfunctional
"Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Durability Test – Fake Folding Glass?!"

JerryRigEverything's assessment is that the foldable surface should not be called "glass".
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124