VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 98
Online now: Aaron_R, user
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Bosnia bill is the human waste. I've gone down that rabbit hole a few times
Imagine Bob Ross was a mexican on cocaine that used spray paint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThpyIaoTjY

Some may find him annoying, if you do, just turn down the sound and watch. He also speaks both spanish and english, super fast.

I think he's funny. And a very talented artist.
ukimalefu posted:
Imagine Bob Ross was a mexican on cocaine that used spray paint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThpyIaoTjY

Some may find him annoying, if you do, just turn down the sound and watch. He also speaks both spanish and english, super fast.

I think he's funny. And a very talented artist.

FI-YAH!

That guy is pretty awesome. However, any time a talented artis like that says "look, it's easy" I want to smack them :)
"The Secret to the Stickiness of Frog Spit".

You might think "big deal" but this is interesting.
dv
dv
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
Donkey Butter jerk face
a history of the english language an interesting watch if you have an hour to spare.
dv
dv
Donkey Butter jerk face
DEyncourt posted:

that is pretty cool. I couldn't believe how obvious is was when he poured those.
Kirk posted:

While that it pretty neat, how about this inside the saucer at the top of the Stratosphere tower in Las Vegas?

I've been up there and seen this myself. On that bar across each of those windows there is a warning advising people "Do not lean on glass".
user Stupid cockwomble
Well if there's a bar, there will be people leaning on the glass.
Maxwell the Demon series of videos explain physics using 1930's style animations.

So far there are 3 parts but the link goes to the creator's channel and should include any new videos.
DEyncourt posted:
Maxwell the Demon series of videos explain physics using 1930's style animations.

So far there are 3 parts but the link goes to the creator's channel and should include any new videos.

That is awesome, but why in this thread?
maurvir posted:
DEyncourt posted:

That is awesome, but why in this thread?

Crap. I forgot that I was in the Political Image Thread. Image

Posting the non-political videos to the Video thread. Could someone delete the other two, please?
Memes modeled as germs.

The maker uses the term "thought germs" but he is talking about memes. And yes, this is helping it spread.

"Carrie Poppy: A scientific approach to the paranormal".

On how to listen to stories about the paranormal without being an uncouth individual.
"What happens when you put 20,000 volts into a Watermelon?"

There are other items subjected to this power just in case you were wondering.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Breaking Bad: The Movie

A 127-minuted fan-edited film from all 62 episodes.

Maybe best viewed by someone who has never watched the snow, because it starts out a little too slowly, if you ask me.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

VID-E-OOOOs (YouTube, Vimeo or otherwise)

Page: 1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 98