Tatiana Maslany will be She-Hulk

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], ukimalefu
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway

Quote:
Variety (and now other trades) reports that Tatiana Maslany—best known for her role as approximately 90% of the cast of the beloved BBC America clone drama Orphan Black—has been cast in the Disney+ series She-Hulk, based on the titular Marvel Comics character. In the comics, and in the show according to the trade, Jennifer Walters is the cousin of Bruce Banner, who inherits his gamma-radiation transformation powers after a blood transfusion—a process that also allows Jen to control her moments of raging out, unlike her cousin.

I don't know anything about She-Hulk other than it's a character that exists. But I know that I like Tatiana Maslany and Marvel.

The bad news is that it will be a long time before this happens. Article says "years"? *sigh* yeah, maybe, with covid and everything, at least 2 years.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/report-tatiana- ... 1845096242
TOS
she's awesome, for sure

however given the chaos of the present day i'm not super confident the path forward for the marvel movie universe will be super smooth ... they require massive resources to produce, and i just feel the resources just aren't there, and won't be for some time (aka it might all be over)
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
If only there were a way to film a television show with just her...
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Tatiana Maslany will be She-Hulk