Captain Proton The Series?

Online now: Google [Bot], yelow
ukimalefu Canadized
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/star ... -a-series/

Quote:
McNeill and Wang played Tom Paris and Harry Kim, respectively, on Star Trek: Voyager. The sci-fi series ran on UPN from 1995 to 2001. The cast also included Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Roxann Dawson, and Jennifer Lien.

During a recent virtual panel, McNeill brought up the idea of a possible Captain Proton series. The Adventures of Captain Proton was a “holonovel” created by McNeill’s Voyager character Tom Paris and starring Wang’s character Harry Kim. The show-within-a-show emulated B-movies from the 1930s.

I'd watch it.
jkahless Custom Title
That’d make a terrific short trek!
dv
This will go exactly as far as the "Captain Worf / Captain Riker" series ideas Dorn and Frakes were pitching back when.

Not that it should. I mean, honestly, a cornball 5-episode miniseries (shot in B&W!) where they try to out-ham Flash Gordon (get BRIAN BLESSED to do a cameo!) would be awesome. Redo the '50s without the racism & misogyny, and way better makeup and special effects.

But if they weren't even willing to properly fund stick fiddling Picard, they would probably pass on this completely.
juice Inadvertently correct
I think dv’s take on this is correct.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Captain Proton The Series?