the mandalorian

Page: 1, 2
Online now: Google [Bot], maurvir
Perhaps the Don't You Ever Take Your Helmet Off When Someone Is Watching dealio is a new thing? Like an edict their leaders passed dow in the time between the movies?
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
ukimalefu posted:
Robert B. posted:
So why does Jango Fett appear without his helmet in Attack of the Clones, despite it being rigidly against Mandolorian religion?

it's a stick fiddling movie, they did it to show the audience how all those clones that were showed to Obi Wan looked the same as Jango Fett. Maybe. It doesn't matter.

all people do that, some people are more strict than others when it comes to traditions and stuff like that

one thing that star wars has a lot is rogues, some people just do whatever they want

By the way, in rebels, Sabine Wren is without her helmet most of the time. And when they went to Mandalore, there were other mandalorians without helmets. YES, Rebels is part of the current canon.

and finally, again, it's star wars, a fantasy movie, it doesn't matter

Lol, you take it pretty personally when someone pokes holes in your hokey religion.
macnuke Afar
Robert B. posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Robert B. posted:
So why does Jango Fett appear without his helmet in Attack of the Clones, despite it being rigidly against Mandolorian religion?

it's a stick fiddling movie, they did it to show the audience how all those clones that were showed to Obi Wan looked the same as Jango Fett. Maybe. It doesn't matter.

all people do that, some people are more strict than others when it comes to traditions and stuff like that

one thing that star wars has a lot is rogues, some people just do whatever they want

By the way, in rebels, Sabine Wren is without her helmet most of the time. And when they went to Mandalore, there were other mandalorians without helmets. YES, Rebels is part of the current canon.

Lol, you take it pretty personally when someone pokes holes in your hokey religion.

hey

it's the right.. scuze me.. the GAWD given right to pick and choose what part of your bible you want to use and nail unto others.
Yori Program
Robert B. posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Robert B. posted:

I find your lack of faith disturbing
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Yori posted:
Robert B. posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Robert B. posted:

:lol:
TOS
Yori posted:
Robert B. posted:
ukimalefu posted:
Robert B. posted:

yoriwin!
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Be disturbed, then. It’s no skin off of my back.
So the dark blade aparrently has significance in Mandalorian lore.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Betonhaus posted:
So the dark blade aparrently has significance in Mandalorian lore.

it does

it's been seen before in... one of the animated series
ukimalefu dysfunctional

I made that

Get it? It says “Kowakian monkey-lizards” in spanish, using a Star Wars font.
To be fair, Jango Fett wasn’t a Mandalorian. In Clone Wars, the Mandalorian PM stated that Fett was just a mercenary who had acquired Mandalorian armour. So that explains why he wasn’t on board with the whole no helmet thing.
TOS
ukimalefu posted:

I made that

i'm afraid i don't get it
ukimalefu dysfunctional
TOS posted:
ukimalefu posted:

I made that

i'm afraid i don't get it

you didn't watch breaking bad? get out of here

ok, ok, you don't have to get it, google gus fring los pollos hermanos from breaking bad

and then go watch breaking bad
TOS
i did watch it, but the link wasn't clear for me
ukimalefu dysfunctional
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Warin posted:
To be fair, Jango Fett wasn’t a Mandalorian. In Clone Wars, the Mandalorian PM stated that Fett was just a mercenary who had acquired Mandalorian armour. So that explains why he wasn’t on board with the whole no helmet thing.

To be fair that was because they were trying to distance themselves from the warlike stereotype that mandalorians had, and he was a lying doucheface :p

There are many sects in their cult, and Jango was whatever a Mandalorian would call a Chreaster.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

the mandalorian

Page: 1, 2