the mandalorian

Music and video: analog or digital
Betonhaus

Post by Betonhaus »

Perhaps the Don't You Ever Take Your Helmet Off When Someone Is Watching dealio is a new thing? Like an edict their leaders passed dow in the time between the movies?
Robert B.
Title: Dandy Highwayman

Re: Re:

Post by Robert B. »

ukimalefu posted wrote:
Robert B. posted wrote: So why does Jango Fett appear without his helmet in Attack of the Clones, despite it being rigidly against Mandolorian religion?

it's a stick fiddling movie, they did it to show the audience how all those clones that were showed to Obi Wan looked the same as Jango Fett. Maybe. It doesn't matter.

all people do that, some people are more strict than others when it comes to traditions and stuff like that

one thing that star wars has a lot is rogues, some people just do whatever they want

By the way, in rebels, Sabine Wren is without her helmet most of the time. And when they went to Mandalore, there were other mandalorians without helmets. YES, Rebels is part of the current canon.

and finally, again, it's star wars, a fantasy movie, it doesn't matter

Lol, you take it pretty personally when someone pokes holes in your hokey religion.
"Hey, I gotta be me. Don't like it, don't read it." - Schnicky
macnuke
Title: Afar

Post by macnuke »

Robert B. posted wrote:
ukimalefu posted wrote:
Robert B. posted wrote: So why does Jango Fett appear without his helmet in Attack of the Clones, despite it being rigidly against Mandolorian religion?

it's a stick fiddling movie, they did it to show the audience how all those clones that were showed to Obi Wan looked the same as Jango Fett. Maybe. It doesn't matter.

all people do that, some people are more strict than others when it comes to traditions and stuff like that

one thing that star wars has a lot is rogues, some people just do whatever they want

By the way, in rebels, Sabine Wren is without her helmet most of the time. And when they went to Mandalore, there were other mandalorians without helmets. YES, Rebels is part of the current canon.

Lol, you take it pretty personally when someone pokes holes in your hokey religion.

hey

it's the right.. scuze me.. the GAWD given right to pick and choose what part of your bible you want to use and nail unto others.
There are no illegitimate children...there are illegitimate parents.
Yori
Title: Program

Post by Yori »

Robert B. posted wrote:
ukimalefu posted wrote:

I find your lack of faith disturbing
maurvir
Title: Steamed meat popsicle

Post by maurvir »

Yori posted wrote:
Robert B. posted wrote:
ukimalefu posted wrote:

:lol:
TOS

Post by TOS »

Yori posted wrote:
Robert B. posted wrote:
ukimalefu posted wrote:

yoriwin!
"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon
Robert B.
Title: Dandy Highwayman

Post by Robert B. »

Be disturbed, then. It’s no skin off of my back.
"Hey, I gotta be me. Don't like it, don't read it." - Schnicky
Betonhaus

Post by Betonhaus »

So the dark blade aparrently has significance in Mandalorian lore.
ukimalefu
Title: want, but shouldn't, may anyway

Re:

Post by ukimalefu »

Betonhaus posted wrote: So the dark blade aparrently has significance in Mandalorian lore.

it does

it's been seen before in... one of the animated series
ukimalefu

Re: the mandalorian

Post by ukimalefu »

I made that

Get it? It says “Kowakian monkey-lizards” in spanish, using a Star Wars font.
Warin

Post by Warin »

To be fair, Jango Fett wasn’t a Mandalorian. In Clone Wars, the Mandalorian PM stated that Fett was just a mercenary who had acquired Mandalorian armour. So that explains why he wasn’t on board with the whole no helmet thing.
I'm sorry Dave...
TOS

Post by TOS »

ukimalefu posted wrote: Image

I made that

i'm afraid i don't get it
"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon
ukimalefu

Post by ukimalefu »

TOS posted wrote:
ukimalefu posted wrote: Image

I made that

i'm afraid i don't get it

you didn't watch breaking bad? get out of here

ok, ok, you don't have to get it, google gus fring los pollos hermanos from breaking bad

and then go watch breaking bad
TOS

Post by TOS »

i did watch it, but the link wasn't clear for me
ukimalefu

Post by ukimalefu »

knock knock

mmaverick
Title: my steady systematic decline

Post by mmaverick »

Warin posted wrote: To be fair, Jango Fett wasn’t a Mandalorian. In Clone Wars, the Mandalorian PM stated that Fett was just a mercenary who had acquired Mandalorian armour. So that explains why he wasn’t on board with the whole no helmet thing.

To be fair that was because they were trying to distance themselves from the warlike stereotype that mandalorians had, and he was a lying doucheface :p

There are many sects in their cult, and Jango was whatever a Mandalorian would call a Chreaster.
This post is not racist.
Yori
Title: Program

Post by Yori »

Just watched the last episode of season 2…

LUKE stick fiddling SKYWALKER!!!

Oh, and be sure to watch to the end of the credits as there's a post-credit scene, in case anyone missed it.
dv

Post by dv »

Warin posted wrote: To be fair, Jango Fett wasn’t a Mandalorian. In Clone Wars, the Mandalorian PM stated that Fett was just a mercenary who had acquired Mandalorian armour. So that explains why he wasn’t on board with the whole no helmet thing.

And Boba had a rejoinder in this series - Jango was a foundling.

Who'd lying? Dunno.
TOS

Post by TOS »

:: avoids spoilers ::

:: watches finale ::

:: has heart attack ::
ukimalefu

Post by ukimalefu »

ukimalefu

Post by ukimalefu »

ukimalefu

Post by ukimalefu »