Alfred's Origins

Online now: Google [Bot]
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Pennyworth

Quote:
Learn about the origin of Batman’s faithful butler, Alfred Pennyworth, in this upcoming Epix series. Set in the 1960’s, the show sees Alfred leaving the British special forces to form a security company. This leads him to work with Bruce’s father, Thomas Wayne. Premieres 7/28/19.

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I thought this was a joke, like "We will soon release a trilogy of movies detailing the life story of M, prior to enlisting James Bond."

"Followed by a child biography of Lex Luthor and the true story of Mister Mxyzptlk."

I suppose you can make a good story off any premise, but they really are milking the franchises aren't they?

"Coming Soon: Odd-Job: The Way Of The Hat!"
Pariah Know Your Enemy
I would watch the story of M. She was a tough woman who worked her way up the spy business. I bet there could be a lot of adventures there.
macnuke Afar
Pariah posted:
I would watch the story of M. She was a tough woman who worked her way up the spy business. I bet there could be a lot of adventures there.

I'm just guessing there would be story there.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
macnuke posted:
Pariah posted:

I'm just guessing there would be story there.

Heck ya, how a beautiful woman managed to survive being out in the field as a working spy and rising to the top of one of the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world, a male dominated world.
That is a hell of a premise.
macnuke Afar
well she does look quite the saucy Dench there ;)
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Dench never stopped being beautiful.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
I've seen the first two episodes of Pennyworth. It's really good. And definitely not for children.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I watched S1E1. I was a little disconcerted by the way they tried to "Gothamize" London, and the set designers seem to be working in different decades.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Alfred's Origins