RIP Luke Perry

Online now: DukeofNuke, Google [Bot]
dv
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
One of my all time favorite Simpsons cameos.

https://youtu.be/IvLvfocAzns
justine Elitist Beer Lover
It's funny. His death had an impact on so many people for some reason. Possibly because of having a massive stroke at 52 isn't common and he was an all around good guy?
dv
justine posted:
It's funny. His death had an impact on so many people for some reason. Possibly because of having a massive stroke at 52 isn't common and he was an all around good guy?

Most of the original 90210 fanbase is in their late 30's / early '40s, so they're all having a "Holy human waste, 52? Oh human waste I'm mortal!" moment.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I would say maybe 40s to late 50s. A lot of the 30 somethings weren't into the original 90210. They were the Gossip Girl demographic. 90210 goes back to early 90s. The 30 somethings were still playing with Barbies. :)
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Yeah, 30-somethings watched "The OC." Which is how people learned to say "The OC," instead properly saying "OC."

Fifty-somethings watched "Thirtysomething."
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Robert B. posted:
Yeah, 30-somethings watched "The OC." Which is how people learned to say "The OC," instead properly saying "OC."

Not this fifty-something. I hated that show.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Pithecanthropus posted:
Robert B. posted:

Not this fifty-something. I hated that show.

Same here.
I was too young for Thirtysomething (still in my 20s) and 90210 was for people younger than me.
TOS
justine posted:

he also had a stellar reputation in the business as a really nice guy

quite a precious thing these days
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

RIP Luke Perry