Magnum PI

Online now: Google [Bot], juice, Pariah
justine Elitist Beer Lover
So, are any of you watching this reboot? I absolutely loved the original, but i think i also love this one. Everything is the same, right down to the lads names, except that Higgins is a female, and it works!
ukimalefu Wasn't me
WHAT!?

I wouldn't dare watch that. Thanks for the warning :p

I remember watching the original, and I remember liking it.
I hesitated (like 4 shows in) before watching it, and i really like it a lot. I didn't think they could pull it off, but they did.
user Stupid cockwomble
maurvir Outlier
Higgins is a woman? DAFUQ?

No, just no. This reboot blatherskite has gotten out of hand.
Actually, this is probably the best reboot i've seen. You guys should at least give it a shot before passing judgement.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
justine posted:
Actually, this is probably the best reboot i've seen. You guys should at least give it a shot before passing judgement.

I know, maybe someday, but the list of things I want to watch is too long...
dv
maurvir posted:
Higgins is a woman? DAFUQ?

No, just no. This reboot blatherskite has gotten out of hand.

I never watched the original, so forgive me. But is this like "Starbuck is a woman?!" or is this like making the A-Team with two men and two women, and making most of the episodes revolve around a will-they-won't-they between BA and Hannibal?
dv, the original was awesome. I loved it and saw every episode at least 2 or 3 time. There is no difference in the show other than they made one of the main characters a female and a lot more badass. I should also add that everyone i know that loved the original, likes the reboot just as much.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Magnum PI