What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Online now: Google [Bot], Warin
Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed - Breaking The Magician's Code (eMule)

I always wanted to watch these so I downloaded them.

The narration is inane but the shows are an enjoyable insight into how some of the common magician's tricks are done. It's not very recent but I wonder if it gave stage magician's a shove to develop their craft a bit.
I want to watch a show that's like a "The Bad Place"

The characters wake up in hell as they expected, but slowly get used to the place and end up actually having fun. The Season twist is that they in reality just squeezed into The Good Place but are too messed up to be able to accept a normal heaven.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
^^ Or maybe the perfect heaven for them resembles hell.
Metacell posted:

I'd shudder to think what a BDSM Heaven looks like. Especially if injuries are not permanent.
macnuke Afar
The Last Kingdom
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Betonhaus posted:
Metacell posted:

I'd shudder to think what a BDSM Heaven looks like. Especially if injuries are not permanent.

Funny, I get a chubby at the prospect. ;)
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia and just completed 3Below: Tales of Arcadia
When we first watched Counterpoint's first season, we had to wait a week for each new episode. But since the new one is airing now, we wanted to re-watch it, so over a couple days we did. It is such a great show. It was way better binging it, each detail and revelation or character development fresh in memory from the previous episodes. It is really well put together, excellent cast, awesome writing. Recommended, youse guys.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
The Americans (Prime video)
I only saw a few episodes when it was on air because it came on so late and I had to get up so early. The wife and I have been binging it for a couple of weeks now, we're up to about the middle of season 3. Great show; highly recommended.
... and then I listen to today's news and I think, OMG this Trump business sounds exactly like a KGB operation from a tv show that aired at least two years before Trump was even a politician.

:worriedfrown:
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Just finished The Sinner with Jessica Biel. Best show i've seen in a while! A real whodunit!
I just binged my way through Tin Star on Prime. I do love Tim Roth in a slightly off kilter role that this one provides him with. Not so much a whodunnit and a whydunnit, the first season ends with a cliffhanger that would be a perfectly acceptable end if they never made another episode. But, season 2 starts in the UK in a few days.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24