What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], j_tso, maurvir
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Ribtor posted:
WKRP Season 2, Episode 3 The Softball game. (eMule)

Lost (2004-2010) (eMule) Never saw it before. Halfway through the first season. Very entertaining.

Still, to this day; whenever I drive through Cincinnati, I look for that radio tower.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Search doesn’t seem to be working properly, so I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned it, but I’ve been watching Alone.

It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed a reality show, but this one is really up my alley. I love the outdoor skills. Trying to make it alone is insane, and it helps me appreciate all the support and people in our lives.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Alone sounds kind of interesting!
The first season is a little silly and only has men, but after that it quickly hits its stride. I think I started on season 6.
Oh dang! 6 seasons?
I think season 7 just debuted on regular TV. I believe there’s also a spinoff. Anyway, plenty to binge!
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Snowpiercer (TNT) -- same premise and classist themes as the movie, different characters, different story. Just as awesome.
One of my new fave shows got canceled. It was hilarious. Broke. :whaa:
TOS
finally got tired of ray donovan, currently shopping for something new

i am enjoying perry mason so far, but it's not ohmigerd this is my life now
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Just finished the first season of Bosch.
dv
Finished the Expanse season 4. Wow.
TOS
watching the waco mini-series on netflix, it's really good
macnuke Afar
started and stopped..now started all over again.

Altered Carbon (N)
dv
Housemate watched Hamilton (Disney+) twice and probably a third tonight.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Saw the first episode of The Boys

First half, IMHO, is bad. The second half of the episode got better, but I'm still not sure about it.

Got the second episode downloaded already so I guess I'll watch that and see if I want to keep watching
dv
ukimalefu posted:

First half, IMHO, is bad. The second half of the episode got better, but I'm still not sure about it.

Got the second episode downloaded already so I guess I'll watch that and see if I want to keep watching

Overall the series is amazing.
dv
dv posted:
Housemate watched Hamilton (Disney+) twice and probably a third tonight.

Yup. And she's singing "Alexander Hamilton..." to herself now.
Anybody watching the new Perry Mason?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I watched the first episode, and I want to go back to it as soon as I can. It looks like it's going to develop into a multi-layered story with plot twists and double-crossing.
Been a fan of Rhys since The Americans.
TOS
watching it and loving it

tatiana maslany is awesome as always
I just saw Season 1 Episode 11 of Prodigal Son. I guess that means i'm watching it now.
TOS
restarting fargo, damn that's a wonderful show
Fargo? Is that back. It's been so long since season 3, I wouldn't even know wtf the show is about anymore.
TOS
season 4 was supposed to air in the spring, but it got derailed because of covid so who knows when (or if) we'll get to see it

i'm watching season 3 right now
Watching Star Trek:Next Gen. I am laughing because of the same shots of the Enterprise being used over and over and over again. It has been good though.

Also watching "The Hunters" on Amazon Prime. Good so far.
jkahless Custom Title
ukimalefu posted:

Don’t bother checking out the source, it’s exploitative garbage. The series is way better balanced.
jkahless Custom Title
avkills posted:
Watching Star Trek:Next Gen. I am laughing because of the same shots of the Enterprise being used over and over and over again. It has been good though.

Also watching "The Hunters" on Amazon Prime. Good so far.

I just rematched it a couple months ago, it’s amazing how much better the first season is than I remember. It’s old enough now the cheesiness is easier to swallow. Except for Code of Honor.
Family Guy (eMule) Amusing. I like the musical numbers and the Brian and Stewie adventures.
jkahless Custom Title
The Twilight Zone.

Finally watching this classic, and it lives up to its reputation. The first two episodes are classic speculative fiction, well filmed, written and paced, asking just the right questions. I particularly enjoyed the writing in the episode where Death comes to call, it hit exactly the right notes for a story based on the personification of Death.
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

Finally watching this classic, and it lives up to its reputation. The first two episodes are classic speculative fiction, well filmed, written and paced, asking just the right questions. I particularly enjoyed the writing in the episode where Death comes to call, it hit exactly the right notes for a story based on the personification of Death.

I haven't seen this in years! I grew up on it. That and Outer Limits. :D
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

You're just now watching The Twilight Zone? Dayyam, you are in for some treats...not to mention everybody famous before they were famous (well, some of them were already famous at the time). Not to mention every other movie nowadays that isn't Marvel, Star Wars, or Zoom Cars is a remake of a Twilight Zone episode.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
justine posted:
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

Me too! My Mom loved these shows, and Alfred Hitchcock.
Dark (Netflix) - The German adult depressing version of Stranger Things. Liking it so far.
macnuke Afar
Hanna (second season)
Amazon Prime.
DukeofNuke posted:
justine posted:
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

Alfred Hitchcock was awesome!
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
justine posted:
DukeofNuke posted:
justine posted:
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

I see this, and I can hear the theme music in my head. And now you do too.

:D
juice Inadvertently correct
ukimalefu posted:
justine posted:
DukeofNuke posted:
justine posted:
jkahless posted:
The Twilight Zone.

I see this, and I can hear the theme music in my head. And now you do too.

:D

I hear a slightly slurred and/or accented, "Good evening."
Séamas Honorary Consul General
I've been watching all sorts of History series from BBC, including Tudor Monestary Farm, Victorian Farm, Secrets of the castle, Edwardian Farm, etc.

For the most part all hosted by the same team of 3 historians/ archeologists. Each series is about 8=10 shows long, usually covering 8 months to a year.
it's not like other reality shows of historical nature in that the hosts are not really role playing even though they spend the whole time in period dress. I like their enthusiasm and dedication to experiencing these things and explaining them.
Just finished The Bastard Executioner. It was meh. Had some promise but even more dumb plot and character tropes. Never really got off the ground.

Last edited by Robert B. on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:21 pm.

Pariah Know Your Enemy
The Umbrella Academy.

Started out promising but season two sees TUA descending into the usual circular, repetitive and boring nonsense shows centered around time travel almost always do.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37