What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Online now: Bing (sucks)
user Stupid cockwomble
Don't tell me how it ends!

I've been watching it - got the bug playing Stalker.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Jailbirds. It's on Netflix and about Sacramento County jail. I keep watching to see if anyone i know is on it. :D
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
macnuke posted:
how is it Robert? i have been thinking about watching it.

So far it's fascinating. The show wastes no time in getting into the government's fight to contain the explosion. The portrayed level of denial of the incident's severity by Soviet officials is just criminal.
macnuke Afar
Thanks Robert... will put it on my watch list soon :up:
Robert B. posted:
macnuke posted:

So far it's fascinating. The show wastes no time in getting into the government's fight to contain the explosion. The portrayed level of denial of the incident's severity by Soviet officials is just criminal.

Just watched the first episode. It’s crazy the level of denial and lies even in the hours after the event. The production values and performances are top notch.
TOS
Warin posted:
Robert B. posted:
macnuke posted:

Just watched the first episode. It’s crazy the level of denial and lies even in the hours after the event. The production values and performances are top notch.

and their portrayal of what it was like inside the plant is terrifying
macnuke Afar
Currently watching Bosch
really enjoying it. 6 seasons of it out there for streaming.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26