What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19
Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
I've started Downton Abbey. I'm judging it against Upstairs, Downstairs. We'll see.
user Stupid cockwomble
Better production values.
I like the Magicians on SciFi. For what its worth, the Blue Shield or whatever its called with Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez was fun, nothing too great, but I liked it.

If you have Netflix, River is excellent. Super good, I loved it.

On Amazon, Man in the High Castle was good. I also liked Bosch, I went on a Michael Connelly binge after marathoning both seasons.
I always come back to "Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em" when I want a chuckle.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
user Stupid cockwomble
Daria

Always funny.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Finally watched first two seasons of Agents of SHIELD. Was put off by the first couple episodes, but it really builds into something good.

Watched the first two episodes of Dark Matter. I don't plan on watching any more.
TOS
vikings, big fan

also better call saul, love that show

oh and that gillian anderson show ... the fall i think it's called, really good stuff, currently on season 2
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Teen Titans Go!

i have a crush on Raven
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Metacell posted:
Finally watched first two seasons of Agents of SHIELD. Was put off by the first couple episodes, but it really builds into something good.

Watched the first two episodes of Dark Matter. I don't plan on watching any more.

The third season of Shield is a mess I gave up on after enjoying the first two seasons.
TOS
fear the living dead

are they going to spend the rest of the season on that damn boat? this could make the search for sophia look like war and freaking peace

also: about to reveal the first of yet another long line of over-the-top loonypsychobaddies

so damn boring, man
Pariah Know Your Enemy
TOS posted:
fear the living dead

are they going to spend the rest of the season on that damn boat? this could make the search for sophia look like war and freaking peace

also: about to reveal the first of yet another long line of over-the-top loonypsychobaddies

so damn boring, man

somewhere along the line, between 5 and 3 years ago I reached the threshold of saturation with zombies. The last zombie thing I remember not being bored by was WWZ.
I am utterly bored with zombies, I am ready for the next thing.
dv
Ribtor posted:
Gargoyles!

Hey, that was an awesome cartoon.
I went back through Gargoyles about 3 years ago. It's funny that back then I skipped over the medieval flashbacks, but now I wish they were longer. Sadly, the last season hasn't been released on DVD.
TOS
Pariah posted:
TOS posted:
fear the living dead

so damn boring, man

somewhere along the line, between 5 and 3 years ago I reached the threshold of saturation with zombies. The last zombie thing I remember not being bored by was WWZ.

aye

the end of the word does fascinate me artistically, but the fact that so many creators are just using it to craft insane dystopian societies ... first of all it's a complete waste of a premise, bust mostly it's just horrifically dull
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
You used to get one decent grindhouse zombie flick every couple of years and maybe a few lame ones. Now they're everywhere...smashing down doors, pushing up floorboards, lurking in discount shopping malls, trying to eat our brains.
Yori Program
Absolutely Fabulous.
TOS
Pariah Know Your Enemy
TOS posted:
Pariah posted:
TOS posted:
fear the living dead

so damn boring, man

aye

the end of the word does fascinate me artistically, but the fact that so many creators are just using it to craft insane dystopian societies ... first of all it's a complete waste of a premise, bust mostly it's just horrifically dull

I realised what I said was not entirely true. I did watch and enjoy Z Nation. I liked that way they approached the story, a long story arch over what was primarily an action show and at no point did it degrade into a zombie infested soap opera like Walking Dead did.
I also enjoyed the first few eps of iZombie but once the novelty wore off I lost interest.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I started rewatching True Blood. :)
Yori Program
Just finishing an evening of binge watching Brass Eye.
Yori Program
The next series is going to be interesting, as Stephen Fry has stepped down and Sandi Toksvig is going to be the new host. I'd like to see Fry as a contestant to see how well he does.
If Mr Davies decides to leave I want Ms Ancona to replace him.
i recently added the starz amazon subscription so I've been watching DaVincis Demons and Ash vs Evil Dead
Shades of Blue has Jennifer Lopez and that guy from that movie.

Not The Nine O'Clock News on Youtube. I can only get it at work but I download them.
ukimalefu Never had a facebook account
I finished watching Manhattan, a non historically accurate drama based on the development of the atomic bomb. It was great. 2 seasons, 23 episodes total.
Happy Valley was great. I never saw the first season, watched both seasons (12 episodes total) back to back, fantastic work.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
I recently finished The Prisoner.

I was lucky, because it's well known enough for me to have wanted to see it, but not popular enough any more for me to have known any spoilers.

Worth watching, although the finale did have a heavy air of "Oh dear, how do we wrap this up?"
user Stupid cockwomble
Be seeing you.
The Man in the High Castle. It drags. I'm at episode 6 of 10 and everything I have seen could have been better told in three episodes, four tops.

As someone who has witnessed more than one insurgency in his life, the story is very thought provoking, or it ought to be.
I will second Vikings as being quite good.
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Vikings is good, but season 4 is a wash.
TOS
i think they're kind of hemmed-in by the actual history, even though most of what we know about ragnar is based on rumour and myth rather than fact

his brother and sons were quite remarkable too, so there's plenty of material for many more seasons
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I wan't to start watching The 100. The first 2 seasons are on Netflix and it's been renewed for a third season. Can't remember what channel it's on. I don't recall it being a Netflix original.
user Stupid cockwomble
"History" Channel, I think.
ukimalefu Never had a facebook account
justine posted:
I wan't to start watching The 100. The first 2 seasons are on Netflix and it's been renewed for a third season. Can't remember what channel it's on. I don't recall it being a Netflix original.

The CW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_(TV_series)

It starts slow, but it gets better. I like it.
user Stupid cockwomble
oh....that was for the vikings
ukimalefu posted:
justine posted:

The CW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_(TV_series)

It starts slow, but it gets better. I like it.

The third season is currently airing but I think it's tanking. There's going to be a fourth season though.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19