What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
Feel Good (eMule, CH4, Netflix) Brilliantly done, simple effective story-telling in six episodes. I'm a fan of Mae Martin from her writing and occasional performances on the Baroness Von Sketch Show. Mae Martin, Charlotte Ritchie, Lisa Kudrow. Well worth the binge.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Happy! season 2 now on Netflix.

I'm so happy.
Yori Program
A friend set us up on her Disney+ account, so...

The Mandalorian. :D
Back to Westworld... Serac can't possibly be Rehoboam, could he? We've only seen him through AR glasses with Charlotte 2.0 and potentially another simulation with Maeve.
Westworld isn't so much Westworld anymore as it is an extended big budget episode of Black Mirror. Not disliking it.
Ribtor posted:
Westworld isn't so much Westworld anymore as it is an extended big budget episode of Black Mirror. Not disliking it.

I get the feeling that they are leading back to "things aren't as they appear" like they did in season 1, but in space and not time. I doubt Sarec would have the ability to perfectly replicate Maeve's body so she has to still be in a virtual world when she tried to kill him, and him not hopping out of it and seeming physically present seems like he exists in that virtual environment too, with that Maeve kill switch being a red herring. I'm on the fence on if Dolores is going to be played out as truly evil, because Sarec has that role now and she might be sympathizing with her veteran. I don't know who's in the Charlotte body, but that video seems to have made something click so she's integrating with the Charlotte personality, I think her loyalties may become divided.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Ozark Season 3
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33