What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Online now: Google [Bot]
Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed - Breaking The Magician's Code (eMule)

I always wanted to watch these so I downloaded them.

The narration is inane but the shows are an enjoyable insight into how some of the common magician's tricks are done. It's not very recent but I wonder if it gave stage magician's a shove to develop their craft a bit.
I want to watch a show that's like a "The Bad Place"

The characters wake up in hell as they expected, but slowly get used to the place and end up actually having fun. The Season twist is that they in reality just squeezed into The Good Place but are too messed up to be able to accept a normal heaven.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
^^ Or maybe the perfect heaven for them resembles hell.
Metacell posted:

I'd shudder to think what a BDSM Heaven looks like. Especially if injuries are not permanent.
macnuke Afar
The Last Kingdom
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Betonhaus posted:
Metacell posted:

I'd shudder to think what a BDSM Heaven looks like. Especially if injuries are not permanent.

Funny, I get a chubby at the prospect. ;)
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia and just completed 3Below: Tales of Arcadia
When we first watched Counterpoint's first season, we had to wait a week for each new episode. But since the new one is airing now, we wanted to re-watch it, so over a couple days we did. It is such a great show. It was way better binging it, each detail and revelation or character development fresh in memory from the previous episodes. It is really well put together, excellent cast, awesome writing. Recommended, youse guys.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
The Americans (Prime video)
I only saw a few episodes when it was on air because it came on so late and I had to get up so early. The wife and I have been binging it for a couple of weeks now, we're up to about the middle of season 3. Great show; highly recommended.
... and then I listen to today's news and I think, OMG this Trump business sounds exactly like a KGB operation from a tv show that aired at least two years before Trump was even a politician.

:worriedfrown:
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Just finished The Sinner with Jessica Biel. Best show i've seen in a while! A real whodunit!
I just binged my way through Tin Star on Prime. I do love Tim Roth in a slightly off kilter role that this one provides him with. Not so much a whodunnit and a whydunnit, the first season ends with a cliffhanger that would be a perfectly acceptable end if they never made another episode. But, season 2 starts in the UK in a few days.
dv
Just finished season one of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Holy human waste what a cast.
user Stupid cockwomble
Warin posted:
I just binged my way through Tin Star on Prime. I do love Tim Roth in a slightly off kilter role that this one provides him with. Not so much a whodunnit and a whydunnit, the first season ends with a cliffhanger that would be a perfectly acceptable end if they never made another episode. But, season 2 starts in the UK in a few days.

Tim Roth is always excellent. He was the only thing interesting about that awful Planet of The Apes remake.
I just started The Passage. So far it’s ok.
dv
Binged season 2 of Stan Against Evil yesterday. Still hilarious, still an obnoxious cliffhanger at the end of the season. Goddammit.
Broad City (eMule, Comedy Central) is back.
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
Just started watching Kingdom. It's feudal China castle intrigue with zombies.
user Stupid cockwomble
zombies makes everything better
Final Space and Russian Doll, both on Netflix. Both surprisingly good. I enjoyed them both.
Saw the first couple episodes of PEN15. Pretty hilarious.

Finished Russian Doll. Natasha Lyonne is frickin' awesome.

Started The Expanse, season 3.
user Stupid cockwomble
Miracle Workers (TNT)

Harry Potter as an angel and Mr. Pink as god.
user posted:
Miracle Workers (TNT)

Harry Potter as an angel and Mr. Pink as god.

I am, too. Kinda funny.
dv
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

First season was amazing. Slogging through S2.
user Stupid cockwomble
dv posted:
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

First season was amazing. Slogging through S2.

Sort of like that TV adaption of The Dead Zone - completely fell apart after they finished using King's work and tried to plot their own.
Lucifer. It is delightful
The new series of Fleabag (eMule). TV doesn't get any better.
Legion, season 2.

Now this is a superhero show done right.
obvs precoupado
Ribtor posted:
I didn't know that there was a new series of that. I'm going to get that.
Derry Girls (eMule) Comedy about teen girls living in Northern Ireland in the 90s. Extremely funny at times. Great cast. Very thick accents.
user Stupid cockwomble
The Magicians (SyFy)

Such an odd show.
Betonhaus posted:
Lucifer. It is delightful

Still watching. The therapist is the best character in the show by a long shot.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
A few eps of The Ranch, just cuz I like Elliott, but, holy human waste.
Not only is it a below average sitcom but every single repeating character in the show is a serious alcoholic but the drinking is totally played for laughs.
I dunno, people getting human waste faced and not being able to function until they have some beer or whisky is more disturbing to me than amusing. Someone needs to tell the writers addiction really ain't all that funny.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
You know what gets me about not drinking? I always end up being the one who has to drive ...
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
DukeofNuke posted:
You know what gets me about not drinking? I always end up being the one who has to drive ...

If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't have to drink. But you know, the drink is not the problem. The work is.
Pariah posted:
A few eps of The Ranch, just cuz I like Elliott, but, holy human waste.
Not only is it a below average sitcom but every single repeating character in the show is a serious alcoholic but the drinking is totally played for laughs.
I dunno, people getting human waste faced and not being able to function until they have some beer or whisky is more disturbing to me than amusing. Someone needs to tell the writers addiction really ain't all that funny.

I love it, but am wasted that Netflix axed Danny Masterson without looking into the rape allegations.
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
Love, Death & Robots

:up: :up: :up:
I'm a little behind and am trying to catch up on different shows. I'm going to be watching the HBO series, The Case Against Adnan Sayed. I listened to the podcast about it quite a while back, and am convinced he's innocent. I want to see if there's any new developments.
TOS
Ribtor posted:

i couldn't get past the first five minutes
obvs precoupado
Did you watch the first season of Fleabag?
The Son. With Pierce Brosnan.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What TV series are you currently watching?

Page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28