Nickelback

Page: 1, 2
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
DukeofNuke posted:
Quote:
he encouraged all the white people to say N****

Why?

I dunno. He started up "Gold digger" and then he yells out "Yo white people! This is your chance to say 'n****'!" And then the white people cheered.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
bratboy posted:
Pithecanthropus posted:
You know what I don't get? Kanye West. Have you seen his horrible attempt at Bohemian Rhapsody? (YouTube it if you dare). I really don't understand what people see in him.

I enjoy the album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." But yeah, he's a dipshit.

The first article I read from the site and still a favorite: What if Kanye West is retarded?
Pithecanthropus posted:
You know what I don't get? Kanye West. Have you seen his horrible attempt at Bohemian Rhapsody? (YouTube it if you dare). I really don't understand what people see in him.

I am actually surprised that the crowd didn't pull him off the stage and tear him to bits.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
Geesie posted:
bratboy posted:
Pithecanthropus posted:

I enjoy the album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." But yeah, he's a dipshit.

The first article I read from the site and still a favorite: What if Kanye West is retarded?

Well, he married into the Kardashian family...
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Nickelback

Page: 1, 2