Music videos

Page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Online now: No visible users
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
This isn't what it looks like! and What is this I don't even...

Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

Also, the kick drum says "Buck Naked Bare Bottom Boys"

But I think the video is safe for work... but if anybody is around, they may get the wrong idea about you.
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
The last two videos are proof that we need a "WTF, I can't even" thread for videos.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Grateful Dead - "Box of Rain". The last song played at the last Grateful Dead show. I was lucky enough to have been there just a bit more than 25 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
ukimalefu posted:
This isn't what it looks like! and What is this I don't even...

Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

Also, the kick drum says "Buck Naked Bare Bottom Boys"

But I think the video is safe for work... but if anybody is around, they may get the wrong idea about you.

Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys was a much beloved act from SF. They played garage rock rockabilly music wearing nothing put toilet plungers over their johnsons. Buck was a personal friend to virtually every alternative musician in California in the 80's (and to my mom). One day while walking his dog through the Panhandle (park in SF), a crazy homeless man shot him for disturbing "his" pigeons. And he was friends with Primus. His biggest hit was "Teenage kitty From Outer Space".

Buck Naked Music Video "Teenage kitty from Outter Space"

Incidentally, my teenage punk band opened for Primus in 1987 at The New Varsity Theater in Palo Alto. This was a couple years before their first album release, so I don't think any of us had any clue who they were.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Music videos

Page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15