Music videos

Page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Online now: Google [Bot], Kirk, Majestic-12 [Bot], Metacell
ukimalefu posted:
uh... some japanese frogs rock band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-9vakWvJQ

Gecko. :lol:
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
Red Fang - Antidote

Quote:
Featuring 16-bit animation in the style of mid-90s arcade games.

Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars - Beebs and Her Money Makers

IMHO, this cover is as good as the original, if not better
Ningen Isu / Heartless Scat

Long heavy metal song (8:27, but it's a good one!) in japanese (english subtitles available)
obvs precoupado
Juan Magan, Belinda, Manuel Turizo, Snova, B-Case - Déjate Llevar

Honestly, for the past few months I think I have listened to a lot more Spanish music than English music.

And I didn't realize how much it would help my ability to speak Spanish. I mean, I could read Spanish pretty well and could write enough to get by in most circumstances, but the music is really really improving that.
obvs posted:
Juan Magan, Belinda, Manuel Turizo, Snova, B-Case - Déjate Llevar

Honestly, for the past few months I think I have listened to a lot more Spanish music than English music.

And I didn't realize how much it would help my ability to speak Spanish. I mean, I could read Spanish pretty well and could write enough to get by in most circumstances, but the music is really really improving that.

well... it helps you with something... so I guess that's good

Belinda is hot

obvs precoupado
I have to admit that it was pretty amazing when I started listening to Spanish music. I didn't expect to understand as much of it as I did pretty much immediately. I was catching lyrics about as much as I do in English music, and I started intentionally looking up lyrics like I do with English songs.

Suddenly it was like there was a whole language worth of music that I'd never listened to(save for the children's folk songs and stuff like birthdays and holiday music), and that's a pretty amazing feeling.

The thing is that music gets drilled into your head much better than anything else. And a lot of Spanish music is really catchy.

Especially the kind of stuff that they wouldn't play on the radio in the U.S. if it was in English.

And hell, I can actually pick up Spanish accents now. And I don't mean Spanish accents when speaking English. I mean regional accents of people speaking Spanish. And to me, that's pretty awesome. But then again, I've also had really significant exposure to people from Mexico, New Mexico, Colombia, Nicaragua, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Venezuela.

I don't know. That feels pretty cool to me. But you've been coming at it from the other side, posting at English sites for like 20 years. It probably doesn't feel as big to you.
obvs posted:
I have to admit that it was pretty amazing when I started listening to Spanish music. I didn't expect to understand as much of it as I did pretty much immediately. I was catching lyrics about as much as I do in English music, and I started intentionally looking up lyrics like I do with English songs.

Suddenly it was like there was a whole language worth of music that I'd never listened to(save for the children's folk songs and stuff like birthdays and holiday music), and that's a pretty amazing feeling.

The thing is that music gets drilled into your head much better than anything else. And a lot of Spanish music is really catchy.

Especially the kind of stuff that they wouldn't play on the radio in the U.S. if it was in English.

And hell, I can actually pick up Spanish accents now. And I don't mean Spanish accents when speaking English. I mean regional accents of people speaking Spanish. And to me, that's pretty awesome. But then again, I've also had really significant exposure to people from Mexico, New Mexico, Colombia, Nicaragua, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Venezuela.

I don't know. That feels pretty cool to me. But you've been coming at it from the other side, posting at English sites for like 20 years. It probably doesn't feel as big to you.

You're learning a language, that's great! :up:

But did it have to be reggaeton? I can't stand that style of music, that's all. :heh: But hey, listen to whatever you like. That style of music is huge and it isn't going anywhere.

But if that's what you like, I recommend this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=calle+1 ... 40&bih=651

That rapper there IMHO, is on the level of an Eminem.

And for an entirely different style of music, I dare you to listen to this and not fall in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JODaYjDyjyQ
Mick Jagger - Hard Woman

Featuring cutting edge 1985 computer graphics.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Music videos

Page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12