Music videos

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Online now: Google [Bot], Warin
WTF

Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys | Į Venesuelą (oficialus video)

I think it's a Lithuanian band... yeah... Lithuanian

again, WTF
obvs It was Number Six.
user Stupid cockwomble
obvs It was Number Six.
I loved Tragic Kingdom, but almost everything they did after that made me change stations immediately whenever it would come on. Their music really seemed to change pretty drastically. I liked Gwen's solo stuff even less.
user Stupid cockwomble
Oh. OK.

I don't listen to radio.
obvs It was Number Six.
A little example of a difference:

Excuse Me Mr. (1995)

Ex-Girlfriend (2000)

Their more distinctive style went away in large part. Their music slowed down and became more generic pop-rock. I think it's really interesting for me to say that, because I must have listened to Don't Speak about 400 times, and that song's more of a ballad, but I think it was done pretty well.
Vulture 420
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this video isn't in this thread, HOF's Rumors Of War. With Lemmy's death, it's important to point out that this song is this band's "Ace of Spades" and put them on the map after being trendsetters for most of the decade already anyway. it's from 2007 and already old, but back when this song was out you could actually see them in small clubs that weren't packed with the smell of hot farts and sweaty beards tangled up in jeans jackets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89h-X-tZa_w
justine Elitist Beer Lover
This video is embedded in an article about Ronnie Van Zant and Lynyrd Skynyrd. His vocals are separated from the music, and wow. I feel so fortunate to have seen the real Lynyrd Skynrd in concert. It was on New Years eve and it was my first concert. Take a listen to this voice.

http://societyofrock.com/hear-ronnies-i ... anIsolated
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Yeah, Lazarus.
TOS
Malkin posted:

jesus

i literally just watched a dying man perform
user Stupid cockwomble
That's always been true.
Vulture 420
Malkin posted:

Mission accomplished, Bowie. You made me feel what it's like to be at the end of one life. The title is poignant in it's suggestiveness.
Lately I've been thinking about how regardless of and independent of anything religious or spiritual, when one lives a full life like he has, you realize certain truths about how things are, and the death of the body is one of those things.
So I was randomly channel surfing and I came across a music program featuring Sugarland. I still haven't found that particular song that Jennifer Nettles was singing yet, but although as a general category country music is not among MY first choices I was captured by her singing power.

I did a YouTube search and came across Stuck Like Glue and it made me smile.
Ribtor posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNc278W45ck

Ms Mae can whatever she wants to Vivaldi.

to me too
obvs It was Number Six.
That video's actually ~20 years old.
theedgeofoblivious posted:
That video's actually ~20 years old.

So? she still looks good, still can play.
By the way, please forgive my pet peeve, but to me, a live performance is not a music video.

This is the actual music video for Vanessa Mae's 'Storm'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBrsHeycCI
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
Ah, Vanessa Mae. I bought her first album, and yes, she is unbelievable. I had no idea it was that old...

Wait, that means... crap. :(
juice Inadvertently correct
juice Inadvertently correct
justine posted:

Are you sure that's not Shania Twain? ;)
Acoustic cover of Toto's Africa

Even if you don't care for the song, this is an amazing cover.
Ann & Nancy Wilson (Heart) covers Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven at the Kennedy Center

Watch the video. It's obvious the band loved the tribute, and indeed, it was an amazing performance.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Music videos

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7