3DS Launch Games

Online now: Betonhaus, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
Which 3DS launch game is the most awesome?
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Although I'm still super excited about the 3DS, none of the launch day games are of particular interest to me. What's the point of having a game system with no games though? I need to pick one. Which would you choose?
dv
No 3D Pokemon? Fail.
Super Monkeyball FTW! An amazingly fun game on the Gamecube... I think it lends itself perfectly to a 3D title.
NightCougar of the Dawn +9650 postcount
I refuse to ever vote for Ghost Recon unless theres a mode where you can disembowel Mitchell and the Ubisoft developers over and over.

Street Fighter looks decent. It likely will be a console must have at launch.
Pokemon is coming eventually, of course. See, I've never been a huge fan of Super Monkeyball. Something about Sega games just never quite jives right with me, though I haven't ruled it out yet. I like to play Street Fighter with friends, but don't know that I'd care to spend $40 on my own copy. I've heard the LEGO games are good, but Clone Wars?

Blargh.
Yeah true. Heck I already own SFIV on PC and 360 plus PS3 SSFIV. I don't think i'd pay $40 for a handheld copy.
belloq451 in the outlet by the lightswitch.
I would say Pilotwings, mainly because it's been too long since the last one and Pilotwings 64 was pretty sweet. Although it really should be on the Wii.
I changed my vote to Steel Diver after having nostalgia for the nes classic Silent Service
I still haven't decided which launch game to buy, but I am so excited about the AR!!!
So, I've decided that I don't like any of the launch games enough to spend $40 on one. I'm just going to have fun with the AR and built in games till something worth buying comes out. *sigh* :)
I wonder if those AR games would work if you taped the card to a person. Oh noes, walking box just cut a hole in someone!! :D
Well, maybe I will get a game, now that Amazon is offering $25 off...
Shipped! Should be here on Wednesday. :)
dv
Cool. Let us know if you get incredibly migraines.

It took me 17 years to get my first Game Boy, so I'll probably be a while joining you.
That amazon offer makes it so tempting but I already spent my tax refund. So I'll keep my original DS, I love that thing to death. So burly and well made than all those other flimsy DS lites and i's. Had it since launch and not one problem whereas people I know who have DS lites have had breakage on the hinge and LR triggers.
dv
Aaron_R wrote:
That amazon offer makes it so tempting but I already spent my tax refund. So I'll keep my original DS, I love that thing to death. So burly and well made than all those other flimsy DS lites and i's. Had it since launch and not one problem whereas people I know who have DS lites have had breakage on the hinge and LR triggers.

The DSi seems pretty sturdy to me.

But I've only had it since thanksgiving.
user Stupid cockwomble
Just played a DS 3D today.

Caught a Red Snapper.
user wrote:
Just played a DS 3D today.

Caught a Red Snapper.

Makes me think of Animal Crossing. Now if there was an AC 3D game release bundle I'd buy that.
My 3DS friend code is: 2921-9103-4226
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
NightCougar of the Dawn wrote:
Yeah true. Heck I already own SFIV on PC and 360 plus PS3 SSFIV. I don't think i'd pay $40 for a handheld copy.

I have never experienced a console or handheld control system that allowed me to pull off the completely neccessary and essential Dragon Punch Combos.
Which 3DS launch game is the most awesome?
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]