Online now: Google [Bot]
Conner Of Gallifrey
Dan wrote:
Conner wrote:
spike wrote:
Conner wrote:
spike wrote:
Conner wrote:
Marc, Tiki and I started up WoW again a week or two ago.

You all horde side or alliance side? I'm thinking of starting up again but I'm pretty sure my guild is dead.

Alliance.

Nice, what server?

Archimode. I've leveled my druid from 40 (where I left her 2 years ago) to 62.5 in a week and a half - quite happy about that. My character's name is Ekoria, feel free to send me a /w if you end up there.

You wanna do mine? I've had my priest for going on 4 years now, he's my only toon, and he's level 53 or so.

Already leveled a priest, thanks. :P
Phydeaux wrote:
Right now I'm getting my ass handed to me in the original Rock Band's "Detroit Rock City" where the hit window is dramatically smaller than RB2. So a four star performance in RB2 is a complete fail in RB1. It's the last song I have to complete before I get the last five really hard ones.

Did it, 88%.

Immediately thereafter it unlocked five harder songs, one being Metallica's Enter Sandman.

My arms are flailing everywhere and while I know I'm hitting everything, I'm not too sure on how I'm doing. First try, 195,025 points. That's 97%. With a 782 note streak. To give you an idea, the notes are like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyF5rquKjas

That's, of course, someone doing it to 100%, which isn't me, but just look at it. LOOK AT IT.

Quote:
Rock Revolution ... modes necessary to clear that game that require really retarded human waste like memorizing the note pattern and playing it back without markers. I'm going to record myself reading off the markers and listen to myself say it.

HAHAHAHAHA

The notes fall quicker than I can say them without tongue twisting. Nope, I'm going to have to film the cascade and try to play it back like that.

Quote:
Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore 2 ... almost done with it. Pretty much just have to sing "Imagine" 30 more times and it's done.

Doing this now, since what I have left on Rock Band is Don't Fear the Reaper, Cherub Rock and Foreplay/Long Time and... hahaha... oh god the pain.
Phydeaux wrote:

Doing this now, since what I have left on Rock Band is Don't Fear the Reaper

Phydeaux wrote:

Quote:
Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore 2 ... almost done with it. Pretty much just have to sing "Imagine" 30 more times and it's done.

Doing this now, since what I have left on Rock Band is Don't Fear the Reaper, Cherub Rock and Foreplay/Long Time and... hahaha... oh god the pain.

Finished this, stuck it on the "trade in pile", not looking back.

Planned on grabbing RB2 to plow through the free downloads I hadn't claimed for it but there's this huge stick fiddling spider that's on the door of Area 68 and it comes out at night and usually I'm just like "get thee behind me you stupid huge stick fiddling spider" but right now it's in the middle of the door chomping away at a katydid that it had just caught. Kind of disconcerting. I'm not going back outside to grab human waste.
user Stupid cockwomble
I've almost finished that WWI game. I played the damn thing ALL DAY yesterday.
Which WWI game?
user Stupid cockwomble
Iron Storm. Not really WWI, the plot is that the Great War never ended and we're still fighting it 50 years later.

It's an OK Unreal engine game.
Hm, looks interesting.

Me, I just started playing Resident Evil 4 again for the millionth time. I love that game for some reason (the girlfriend hates it when I make the heads explode).
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What whatcha playin' these days?

Page: 1, 2