Facebook games

Online now: avkills, Bing (sucks), DEyncourt, DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], juice, Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Ok, how many of you are hooked on 'em? You know the games. FarmVille. Sorority Life. Mafia Wars. Vampire Wars. FarmTown. Texas Hold 'Em.

I love Farmville and Sorority Life but also play Texas Hold Em. I'm also registered to play Mafia Wars, FarmTown and a few others.
Macskeeball RES RADICAL
I hate both the games and the quizzes, and whenever one comes up in my feed I tell it to block the application. I prefer an uncluttered newsfeed.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
I play Farmville! Why? Why not.
Farmville is so addicting. :D
sean Royal Wombat
Macskeeball wrote:
I hate both the games and the quizzes, and whenever one comes up in my feed I tell it to block the application. I prefer an uncluttered newsfeed.

x2
Dan Airman Dan
I don't understand the point of facebook games. They're as exciting and interactive as the text-based adventure games of the early '80's, except now they have ads, and you have to wait 30 seconds for the app to process your page loads, despite the app consisting of only two or three static pages.
Dan wrote:
as exciting and interactive as the text-based adventure games of the early '80's

:squint:
Are there achievements.

No?

No thanks.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Dan wrote:
I don't understand the point of facebook games. They're as exciting and interactive as the text-based adventure games of the early '80's, except now they have ads, and you have to wait 30 seconds for the app to process your page loads, despite the app consisting of only two or three static pages.

Infocom made some of the best computer games ever. :squint:
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Phydeaux wrote:
Are there achievements.

No?

No thanks.

Whore! ;)
I like Word Scraper. Its a Scrabble knock-off.
crumble Bow ties are Cool
Macskeeball wrote:

I didn't mind the games, thought they were amusing, until they started self-installing and spamming the people on my lists. I keep it to the bare minimum now too.
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Zombieland Facebook Game wrote:
You know you've been in Zombieland too long when you see a Zombie Chick and think "Well, maybe..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I almost played it just for that. Almost.
I'm REALLY hooked on Sorority Life. :D
Conner Of Gallifrey
I try to keep my time on facebook to a minimum.
Macskeeball RES RADICAL
Speaking of uncluttered Facebook, they just recently released Facebook Lite. It gets rid of the apps and other crap and makes the site a lot faster.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Facebook games