Left4Dead NS4W: Zoey Gets a new game model

Online now: Bing (sucks)
Might want to think twice before clicking on this at work.

Apparently someone spent hours and hours developing, not a skin, mind you, but a full-out 3D rendered model of Zoey from L4D. Sans clothes covering the important parts. Painstaking hours spent rendering ... well. Just take my word for it.

Other people's discussion!

ireidt:

another mod I will not be getting. Even though the game is rated M, a lot of younger-than-18 play L4D, and this just makes the game XXX.

I have no problem with nudity, just not in my games

Ahem.

Phydeaux:
In L4D I've blown the heads off common infected, I've accidentally shot my teammates in their arms or legs, there's a character that explodes spilling acidic body fluids all over and it's used as a /game mechanic/, and at the very core the different special infected all represent the over-indulgences, flaws or misfortunes of a regular society (boomer = glutton, smoker, hunter = druggie, tank = fanatic bodybuilder, witch = a woman in her menstruation cycle) ... and a little nudity in spite of all of this is the big no-no as to why children shouldn't play L4D?

Welcome to America. We've got our priorities so stick fiddled up.

Uncensored version or GTFO
is the sauce link still down?

fark'd and kotaku effect'd.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Conner Of Gallifrey
And, it's not tasteful. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
Define tasteful.
Conner Of Gallifrey
I would think, in this situation, "tasteful" would just be slightly damaged clothing that wasn't just an obvious "OMG YOU CAN SEE HER BEWBS AND HER CROTCH!".

Yeah, that was a stretch.
Conner Of Gallifrey
I love reading other sites and seeing someone you know:

Phyedeaux sez:
Well. Valve shouldn't have made Zoey so hot.

:lol:
"That chick in the short skirt was just asking for it!"
And people wonder why game developers are moving towards consoles....
Thank you all for a very enjoyable thread.
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Thank you all for a very enjoyable thread.

DON'T YOU LIE TO ME GUSTAV
sturner Ancient Soldier
Ok Phy, what name do you game under at Steam?

I go by jones0430.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Mine is easy to remember!!
XBD_Phydeaux

I just have tf2 right now tho.
sturner Ancient Soldier
L4D is fun.

But I'm a dedicated Red Orchestra player. It's only $20 right now. And the mod for it, Darkest Hour, is a free download if you have Red Orchestra.

There is something totally satisfying being a sniper, or machinegunner, or tank gunner, and reaching out to touch someone, repeatedly.
sturner Ancient Soldier
Phydeaux wrote:
"That chick in the short skirt was just asking for it!"

Careful, Zoey can dish it out. :paranoid:
lleviathann The itch you can't scratch
Phydeaux wrote:
Might want to think twice before clicking on this at work.

Apparently someone spent hours and hours developing, not a skin, mind you, but a full-out 3D rendered model of Zoey from L4D. Sans clothes covering the important parts. Painstaking hours spent rendering ... well. Just take my word for it.

Other people's discussion!

ireidt:

another mod I will not be getting. Even though the game is rated M, a lot of younger-than-18 play L4D, and this just makes the game XXX.

I have no problem with nudity, just not in my games

Ahem.

Phydeaux:
In L4D I've blown the heads off common infected, I've accidentally shot my teammates in their arms or legs, there's a character that explodes spilling acidic body fluids all over and it's used as a /game mechanic/, and at the very core the different special infected all represent the over-indulgences, flaws or misfortunes of a regular society (boomer = glutton, smoker, hunter = druggie, tank = fanatic bodybuilder, witch = a woman in her menstruation cycle) ... and a little nudity in spite of all of this is the big no-no as to why children shouldn't play L4D?

Welcome to America. We've got our priorities so stick fiddled up.

Double Ahem!

Mods only work on the machines they are installed on.
Kind of figured. Guh.
sturner Ancient Soldier
I would find playing with her in dishabile, rather distracting. And not conducive to ammo conservation or target serving.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Left4Dead NS4W: Zoey Gets a new game model